32: The Day After

32: The Day After
Prompt: Follows the day after some frickle frackling fondue
Warnings: Comedy, Suggestive moves, Fluff, Feels
Notes: So, I saw this, rotting away in my folders-and I decided to finish it for all my thirsty and undeniably perverted readers with sexy imaginations out there. May God forgive me, for I am sinning so hard right now from laughing my ass off at such unmentionable things. Also, this may or may not be a continuation of the last chapter.

Francois Bonnefoy
The sun shone proudly in the sky, humbly smiling at the people in the midst of a morning rush. It was a great day for some, but to you, it was quite hazy. You and Francois remained tangled in the sheets as the noise of your alarm blared in the background. A small whine came past your lips at the sound that was shattering your peaceful slumber. You let your head rest on his bare chest, searching for sleep once more as you clutched the duvet to cover your exposed body from the breeze seeping from the windows.

But alas, the memories took a toll on you. Your (e/c) eyes snapped wide as you came to realization. "He has a meeting for today..." you breathed in an inaudible whisper, looking at your lover. You couldn't bear to wake him up at his peaceful state, so you contemplated for a few moments before deciding to press a kiss on his jaw. The action caused him to stir in his sleep. Suddenly feeling bold, you press another on the corner of his lips as you propped yourself on your arms and elbows. A small smirk formed on his lips as his arms gently moved along your sides, wrapping themselves around your waist. Your lips finally found each other and it wasn't long before your actions increased heat around the room once more.

You breathed heavily as he hovered over you, barely producing words as he peppered your neck with teasing kisses. By then, your phone finally shuts its mouth and your breathing was the only thing that filled the humid and silent atmosphere. "F-Fran.. cois..." the whisper was low as your eyelids covered half of your eyes, hardly seeing anything actually. "You.. You're s-sup.. posed to.. have a meeting... R-right?" you panted while his lips moved achingly slower and lower.

"That can wait, cherie. I, on the other hand, cannot"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Allen Jones
It was a Monday afternoon, men and women alike ran past each other, rushing to go to either work or school. You, however, were in a completely opposite situation. Your body was sprawled on the bed along with Allen's, both dishevelled and sweaty under the soft comforter that shielded the both of you from any exposure. Because as much as some may wanna see, the neighbours don't okay? Now, sh.

Your senses slowly recollected themselves, giving you consciousness but as you shifted to your side, a headache surged through you like a tsunami. A hiss of pain echoed passed your lips while you rubbed your temple. "God... What happened last night?" you muttered to no one in particular. Your (e/c) eyes snapped shut as you shook your head slightly, expecting the action to do anything.
But it wasn't until then you saw Allen's body next to you. His face held a satisfied and peaceful expression as soft snores escaped his lips. But when your eyes travelled south, that's when you knew why. It all fitted together like puzzle pieces.

Allen.

You.

Naked as a baby's buttcheek?

Yup. Something happened last night.

Your hands blindly reached for your phone beside you, hoping to see that you still had at least some time to get ready for work. But boy, Luck wasn't letting you have it today. The screen practically screamed at your face. 12:51 [GAWD, I love that song]-The numbers displayed themselves clearly; you were already 4 hours late for work. A distressed sigh was heard throughout the room as you sat up, throwing away the sheets from yourself. But as you pushed yourself on your feet, ignoring the pain, you went tumbling down. "GAH! Shi-" a yelp blocked the string of colourful words that planned to escape your lips as pain shot through your lower regions with every move of your feet.