47: Hell Hath No Fury

Random Filler Stories [R]

Warnings: Feels
Notes: My long absence has been lightly loosened for the mean while. As I wrote this, the day was October 17, 2018, Wednesday in the Philippines with Time's hands approaching midnight. The heavy weight in my heart of not updating to you guys made me guiltier by the day and so, I sat determined in front of my laptop to write at least some words. So here we are! Mama's back dearies!!! <3 (that sounded waaaay cooler in my head, so just go with it)

P.S.
[R] isn't there because it's Rated or something. The days of sinning is done. Drama and Tragedy awaits us, my dearest readers. R is for ROUTE, which highlights a significant part of your story's end.

LMAO, I'm somewhere between poetic and not right now. I apologize. Anyways, Read On!

FRANCOIS BONNEFOY

Today must either be a miracle or an end to the world.

"Hurry," Francois beckons to you, with a light smile.

Who knew that this day was even a possibility?

"Why are you taking so slow?" he called out, wondering why you were walking on such a slow pace with that hilarious expression on your face. You looked as though you were a child seeing Santa Claus on Christmas. That idiotic smile on your face was the result of today's plans, you supposed.

The day had begun like any other, with you two not wanting to get out bed, but having been forced to get up by Simeon. It all started when you were being served breakfast at the dining table. You insistently sat next to Francois, because sitting parallel to him was difficult with the long marbled table. The butler then placed pretty (f/flowers) on the vase in front of you, telling you that it was as 'the master ordered'. You looked at Francois questioningly, but he simply reads the morning paper. Then, he suddenly declares that the two of you will go out for lunch.

It was so romantic of him to do that you'd almost think Francis came to act as your boyfriend for a moment, but a quick check on the eyes changed that. Yup, he was still your boyfriend. Maybe Oliver sent him something?

Eventually, you kept your thoughts aside for this moment. Besides, that wasn't even the best part!

Francois guides you inside the elegant café and escorts you to a table secluded in one of the corners of the shop. You and Francois went out on this date without any guards what so ever-much to the dismay of Simeon. It made you happy that it was just the two of you. In fact, even the café was barely full. A few customers were here and there, yes, but you two were the only ones that the staff truly focused on. You're not gonna lie, it felt nice.

Just as Francois pulled you a seat, a notification went off on his phone. You couldn't tell who it was from, but by the furrowed brows that it caused, you assumed that it was something important. A frown replaced Francois' previous light aura, and so with an assuring smile, you squeezed his hand lightly. "You can go if you have to," you told him, giving him an understanding nod.

Francois looked at you for a moment, as if asking for further permission. "Go ahead," you lightly pushed him, laughing. Francois sighs, bending down a little to press a kiss on your forehead. "I'll be back, cherie," he promises, "Go and order what you want."

With that, Francois turns to leave, calling whoever messaged him, while you sat back and waited for the waiter to come to you. In the midst of your waiting, a figure suddenly sits in front of you. You looked up and were shocked when you were met with the scarred face of Anton Devereux. "Anton!" you smiled, even though you a little taken aback.