38: The Arrival at the (L/N)s

Warning
This contains curse words, extreme anxiety and certain doom for our poor second personalities-such contents can possibly cause death from laughter.

Note
As promised, no more prompts on the top, but I'm pretty confident that you have a guess on today's menu 😂 Enjoy reading!!!

-

Loud rumbling reached his ears-either it's the thunderstorm coming or it's his heart drumming wildly against his chest in utter fear and worry. In all his years of living; all the bloodshed he has witnessed; all the wars he fought and survived, nothing has ever made him so terrified before. Not even your glare can scare him this much.

No, this feeling was complete annihilation to him-perhaps not physically, but mentally. Good thing he had his latest will written out a few months ago for you.

By this point, what's an immortal like him to fear about, I hear you ask?

You two we're on your way to a certain destination with a certain mission at hand.

He was going to meet your parents.

[Insert scary organ music and lightning effect + Author-chan's evil laughter echoing from a distance]

Francois Bonnefoy
To say the least, he was mentally preparing himself for a gruesome battle that he was 99.9% sure he'd lose, but if it were truly a loss, then it'll be a great loss that he tried to fight for-that he knew very well. To his certain doom, he'll fight for you. [Ain't he just a ball of sunshine?]

Francois, still frantic about facing your parents, suddenly jolts when a gentle pressure was placed on his knee. His deep blue eyes, gaining their purplish tint in anxiety, took a quick glimpse at you whilst he tightened his grip at the steering wheel. "Is something wrong, cherie?" he stammers.

You chuckled at his state, reaching up to give him an assuring kiss on the cheek. "You'll be fine," you only said to him, teasingly grinning at his obvious concern and pathetic attempt to cover it up. Francois sighs deeply, proceeding to drive the car whilst drowning in his thoughts.

-

Around noon, you both reach your humble abode in (home country) and you immediately smile at memories you had in there before you left for France a few years ago. Almost instinctively, you intertwined your fingers with Francois after he retrieved both of your luggage from the car's trunk.

"(Y/N)!!!"

Your younger cousins instantly saw you and Francois and they excitedly ran to you both. Your hand lets go from Francois as you knelt down with open arms to lift one of your cousins, Tim, in your arms. [I like Tim, I'm calling him Tim]

A lovesick smile unconsciously pulls on Francois' face as he sees you coo at the children swarming around you, but then he sees the death glare bestowed upon him by your father, older cousins, uncles-basically every male in your family. His heart drops as he started sweating.

"So, you're Francois, huh?" Your father approached him as you left to play with the kids. "Yes, sir, " Francois nods, taking his hand out for a handshake. Your father looks at him for a while, scrutinizing his presence, before grinning and pulling him to a big and strong bear hug.

"Welcome to the family, son, "

Allen Jones
The American harshly bit his lip while he held back the 'Holy Shit' bubbling to his mouth as your younger cousins proceeded to glomp at him like he was a horse. Immediately, he regrets giving piggyback rides to them in the first place, but no can do-he needs to earn your entire family's approval.