19: Home Sweet Home

YASSS. Okay. this is the last one for today. I'll hurry up and make something for Christmas. Hope you guys enjoy!

WHEN HE COMES BACK

(lolololol)

Warning: fluff, suggestive moves, cussing?

Francois Bonnefoy (2P! France)

You stood in the airport, standing on the tip of your toes as you eagerly searched for your boyfriend. You came early today, excited as ever for his arrival. "How much longer?" You asked Simeon, one of his men. Simeon looked at his watch and shot you a smile. "Soon, ma'am."

"Can't you be more speci-- Ah!" You yelped in shock, feeling arms captured you in an embrace from behind. Blushing as you felt kisses skim on your neck, you took an obvious guess as to who it was. "Did you miss me, cherie?"Francois mumbled against the skin of your neck before pressing a kiss on your hair as he swayed you around. You giggled and nodded, turning to face him.

Not wasting time, he pulled you in for a passionate kiss. "Come on, Simeon. I have a lot of things planned for today," Francois demanded after he pulled away from your blushing face. It was good to be home.

Allen Jones (2P! America)

It was around noon when you finally reached the airport, a little late but you made it. By coincidence, your phone rang as you entered the premises. "Hello?" You said a little out of breath. "Where the fuck are you?" Allen said, getting impatient.  "Woah, you kiss me with that mouth?" You sassed, grinning as your eyes finally landed on his unaware figure. "(Y/N) I'm dying here," he whined like a kid just as you stood behind him. "Turn around then."

You never saw him turn around that fast before, luckily he didn't fall. You giggled as he almost dropped his phone. He left his duffle bag on the floor and pulled you in a tight hug. "God, I missed you so fucking much," he breathed as he peppered your face with kisses. "I'm not God but I missed you too," you joked as he looked at you with a 'really?' look. You laughed at his reaction, grabbing him by the shirt as you placed a kiss on his lips.

"Let's go home, big guy."

Mathieu Williams (2P! Canada)

The minute you woke up today, your first instinct was to head to the airport. This, as it turned out, had been a bad idea as the freezing atmosphere nipped on your skin. There was no huge and fluffy polar bear to warm you up. You had left your jacket too. It seemed like luck wasn't having it today. As of now, you were sandwiched between bodies of other people as you barely moved around to search for your boyfriend. The moment your eyes met his, the crowd faded into obscurity. Matt pushed past people, not giving any fucks if they were annoyed by his desperate moves to reach you.

"Matt!" You squealed, overjoyed by the fact that he was actually here but just to be safe, you held his face in your hands as you eyed him down. He had a Cheshire cat grin on his face as he felt your touch. "Are you gonna kiss me or what?" Matt playfully poked your side, making you giggle. Granting his wish, you placed a kiss on his lips, feeling the much needed warmth surge through your body. At last, you were complete.

Oliver Kirkland (2P! England)

Oliver hadn't been the only one counting down the days to pass; you were too, on your phone, calendar, everywhere! And after five long months, he's finally coming back home. You fiddled with your fingers as you searched for your beloved Englishman amongst the sea of people crowding in the airport. You took wary glances at you phone and fumbled with you outfit, trying to look presentable. That was until, you heard a familiar voice laced with uttermost love and longing.

"(Y/N), darling!!! Over here!!!"

You ran to Oliver, falling into his open arms and pulling him to a love filled lip lock. Pushing his embarrassment aside, he boldly kissed you back. "I missed you," he pants as you grinned at him. "I missed you too Ollie, so much," you breathed as he nodded, burying his head in your hair.

"It feels good to be back home. I'll never want to leave ever again."

Luciano Vargas (2P! Italy)

Five months. Five long months since you said goodbye to your boyfriend at the airport and here on the same airport, you stood waiting for him. Each moment passing was painfully slow, taking forever as tapped your feet impatiently. A while ago, Luciano had notified you that his flight had landed and so here you are now, anxiously anticipating his return.

"Miss (Y/N) (L/N)?"

"Yes?" You turned around, searching for the owner of the voice. You were greeted by a fresh bouquet of (Favourite flowers) laced with golden ribbons and whatnot, making you grin as you accepted the gracious gift. You looked up to thank the thoughtful person but no words left your mouth.

"L-Luciano, Is it really you?"

You couldn't believe it. He's here. He's finally here. You jumped in his arms, almost crumbling the bouquet if Luciano hadn't grabbed it and handed it to one of his men. "I take it that you missed me, si?" He teased as you responded with a pout. "I wish I could say the same but that would be an understatement. I was absolutely miserable without you," you confessed, making his heart melt; not that he'll confess it. Unable to control himself anymore, he latched his lips onto your plump ones. "I promise you," he pants. "I'll make it up to you, bella."

It's getting irritating. There must've been an invisible ink option somewhere.