James: Can I watch something please?

Katie: Tiberius wants to watch Animal Planet

James: But there's a hockey game on

Katie: Well then you'll have to wait until we're done

James: Um..Kendall could you please help me with this situation?

Kendall: James just let her watch what she wants. She's really stressed out

James: But what about the game?! I'm missing it!

Kendall: James chillax it's just a game. You can watch it on YouTube when it's uploaded

James: But I want to see it live on tv. Come on Kendall be reasonable

Kendall: I am being reasonable. Just calm down

*The tall brunette just groans and balls his fists then punches the blonde* Kendall goes down so hard he's unconscious*

Katie: Kendall! *Runs to him* Wake up please, wake up. Logan why won't he wake up?!

Logan: He's unconscious Katie. It might take a minute for his brain to restart. He'll be ok. I promise

Katie: Oh big brother you're going to be ok *Hugs him*

*Carlos is just standing there in shock with his mouth wide open then comes back to reality and glares at James*

Logan: James how could you? *Gives him a horrified look*

James: I did what had to be done *Grabs the remote and changes it to the hockey game*

Carlos: Katie was watching Animal Planet. Turn it back now

James: No! She can't have her way all the time!

Carlos: You don't understand what she's going through! Just change it back please!

James: Make me!

*The young Latino tackles him to ground, grabs the remote and firmly holds him down after changing it back to Animal Planet*

*The tall brunette overpowers him and is instantly on top of him*

Logan: James stop it! You're choking him! That's going too far! You've made your point, let go! *Tries to pull him away but isn't strong enough* Let go of him now! Can't you see what you're doing?!

*The bigger teen shoves him against a wall* Carlos finally gets loose and sees him* Logan? Logie! *Runs over to him and cradles his head in his lap and cries*

*Ms. Knight walks in from the gym* What does everybody want for-*Sees the awful scene* dinner? *Looks at the Kendall and Logan* (worried) What happened? Are they unconscious?

*All Katie can do is nod her head*

*James is still full of rage and goes to the bedroom he shares with Carlos and slams the door hard*

Ms. Knight: Katie can you please tell me what exactly happened?

*She looks at her mother and shamefully looks down then holds Tiberius close and shakes her head no before laying down on the couch*

*Carlos grabs his phone and texts someone important*

*10 minutes later Officer Garcia arrives* Alright where is he? *Carlos points to the hallway that leads to the bedrooms*

*James is startled by the cop's presence and follows him out of the room in handcuffs*

Officer Garcia: This knucklehead told me everything that happened and I'll be taking him down to the station to teach him a lesson. He's not under arrest but spending the night in solitary confinement should really help him out. We'll be back tomorrow morning *Leaves out*