Ch.693

*Kendall walks in and goes to the bedroom area to grab his laptop and returns frowning at the tall brunette* Really dude? Why, why the heck did you insult Logan?! Why?! Your ego is so big, your pride is so outrageous, and your entire mind is so intoxicated!!  He's on his bed crying! CRYING!! He doesn't want you to academically fail! That's what he just told me! (Sighs) I don't know what else to do with you James! You're impossible absolutely impossible *Just groans and slumps down on the couch* I'm sleeping out here tonight. Don't go to bed until you apologize to him!

James: You're not the boss of me

Kendall: I'm not trying to be the boss of you I'm trying to save your friendship with Logan. He thinks you hate him. I'm on his side. You don't care about him. You don't respect him. You just use him for his brain and that's it. Other than that he's no value to your life at all

James: But he's my brother

Kendall: Then treat him like one!!

*James sighs and goes to talk to Logan but the bedroom door is locked* Please open the door *Knocks on it*

Logan: Go away!

James: I can't go to bed until I apologize to you. Kendall told me to

Logan: Well I guess you're gonna have to be up all night long!! I'm tired! Go away!

*James sighs deeply and pounds on the door in rage* Open The Fricken Door Now!!!

*From living room* Kendall: James stop yelling at him! He's not going to forgive you if you're losing your mind like that!

James: Then you try getting him to unlock the door! He's impossible!