Chapter 59.

Carly's POV

I just finished breast feeding Penny and now I'm burping her. "Her first night home." Nikki said as he held a video camera towards us. I laughed softly. "She's so good, she's perfect." I said. Nikki smiled. "I know." He said. "This is so perfect, my favorite girls together. All that's missing is Storm." He said. I smiled. "Too bad she's already in bed." I said.

Once I got finished burping her, I changed her diaper and lifted her up. "It's time for bed, baby doll." I said and started to rock her. "God, you're so beautiful." I heard Nikki says. I looked over at him still recording and smiled. "Thank you, baby." I said. I looked back down at Penny's tired face. "I've never seen a more beautiful girl, Nikki. I'm so in love with her." I said. I looked back up at Nikki and he had a smile on her face. "She looks like you." He said. "No way, she's got your nose." I said.

"I hope she has your eyes. Those beautiful Starry Eyes." He said. I smiled again. "I love you." I said. "I love you." He said. I looked back down at Penny and she's fast asleep. I carried her to her bassinet and laid her down. I kissed her head once more and walked out. Nikki put the camera down and held me close to him. "I love you." He said again. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. "I love you, baby." I said. We walked downstairs and sat down on the couch. "There's something I wanna show you." I said.

He raised his eyebrows. "What is it?" He asked. I quickly stood up and grabbed a tape from underneath the TV stand. "See what year it's labeled?" I asked. He smiled. "1983." He replied. I smiled and put it in. "You never knew I recorded this. But, I had to." I said as I sat back down. The TV showed me setting the camera up in the bookshelf. "Oh my god." Nikki said. I giggled. I winked and then stood back.

"Hurry up!" I said. "I'm coming, calm down." Nikki chuckled. Nikki laughed. "How did I not see the camera?" He asked as he pulled me close to him. "Are you ready?" I asked. "Yep, born ready." Nikki replied. "Oh my god, my hair." He groaned. I laughed. "I loved your big fluffy hair, you looked so cute." I said. "Tell me about it, stud." I giggled. I looked over at Nikki and his eyes went wide. "No way! You got us dancing to Grease on video?!" He asked, smiling. I giggled. "Yes! I had to." I replied

Nikki groaned when he started singing. "Oh stop! I love your singing, this is one of my favorite memories with you." I said and leaned back on him. I did the same thing when I started singing. "Oh stop! I love your singing!" Nikki mocked me, making his voice all high pitched. "Shut up!" I laughed and pushed him playfully. He laughed. I smiled when I saw us dancing together. "We were so in love with each other, I don't know how we couldn't see it." Nikki said. "I know, I knew I loved you at this time, but for some reason, we couldn't ever get there as a couple." I said.

Nikki lifted me up and spun me around. I yelped, causing us both to laugh. "You're the one that I want!" We sang together. I wrapped my arms around Nikki as we leaned in and kissed. I smiled out of the kiss and rested my head on his shoulder. "Thank you for doing this with me." I said. "I knew it would make you smile and I would do anything to see that beautiful smile of yours, Starry Eyes." He said.

I smiled. "That's still true, you know." Nikki said. I smiled. "I know. And I love you so much for it." I said and kissed his cheek. "Oh, come on, I know you only did it for the sex." I giggled as Nikki sat me down. "No way, baby." He said. "Let's go smoke some pot and go to bed, hm?" He asked. "You don't wanna do what we did last night?" I asked. "No, that was fun and I loved being intimate with you. But, let's just enjoy each other's company." He replied. "Who are you and what have you done with Nikki?" I asked. He rolled his eyes. "Ha-ha. Very funny." He said. "But, I would enjoy that, let's go." I said. He smiled and walked out of frame. I quickly walked over and turned the camera off.

"We were so cute." Nikki chuckled. "I know!" I said. "Do you ever think about "what if's"?" I asked and looked at Nikki. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Like, what if I never left in 1983?" I asked. "Yeah, I do all the time." He replied. "But, I don't think we'd be here right now if you didn't." He said. "Why?" I asked. "Carly, let's face it. In '83, we were both toxic. We never got the chance to be teenagers so, when we were on our own as adults, we acted like teens still." He said. I nodded. "That's true." I said. "We never grew up until we had time away from each other." He said. I nodded again. "I know. We still acted like Frank and Carlotta. Not Nikki and Carly." I said. He smiled. "I think everything happens for a reason, wise words from a girl I love." He said. I smiled wide and kissed him deeply.

"God, I love you." I said as I broke the kiss. "Not as much as I love you." He said. He kissed me again and laid me down on the couch. "I need you now." He said, breaking the kiss. I blushed. "I need you more, Nikki." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck and bringing him close to me. Our lips connected again and I smiled against his lips. I'm so happy, I'm so in love.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🦁)