Chapter 55.

Carly's POV

I paced around the room in my wedding gown, the anxiety building up inside of me is going to kill me. "Carly, calm down." Vince chuckled. "I know, I'm trying. I'm anxious." I said and shook my hands. Penny kicked and I held my stomach. "And Penny isn't helping at all." I muttered. Vince laughed. "Don't be anxious. Today is your big day! You're finally marrying Nikki." He said. "I know, I'm just scared." I said as I kept pacing. "Scared of what?" He asked. "What if he divorces me?" I asked, standing still and looking at Vince.

"Carly.." He trailed off. "Nikki loves you, he wouldn't divorce you." He said. "What if he does? He divorced Brandi." I questioned. Vince gestured for me to sit next to him on the couch. I walked over and sat next to him. He wrapped his arm around me. "Carly, he didn't love Brandi. That's completely different. I've never seen Nikki so in love with someone before. He's really in love with you, you're his other half. You always have been, always will be." He said.

I smiled. "Thank you for being here Vince, if you weren't, I know I'd be having a fucking panic attack." I said. He laughed. "No need to thank me, I'm always gonna be by your side." He said and kissed my head. I smiled. "We gotta get going. You have a man to marry." Vince said and stood up. He held his hands out and helped me up. "Ready to go?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. "I've been ready for years." I replied.

I lifted my dress up as we walked out. Vince opened the car door for me, I smiled and got it. Vince helped put my dress in and shut the door. He quickly got in the driver side and started driving. "Are you excited to see how Nikki cleans up?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. "I know he looks so handsome. I can't wait to kiss him." I said. Vince smiled. "I know the feelings mutual for Nikki." He said.

After some driving, we got to the place and Vince quickly got out and opened the door for me. I walked out and I saw Gunner and Storm standing and waiting for me to come. "Carly!" Gunner said excitedly. He ran over to me. He hugged my legs. I smiled and bent down and hugged him. "Hey, bud. Are you excited to give Daddy and I the rings?" I asked. "Yes! I've been practicing all week, I'm an expert." He said, proudly. I smiled. "That's great, babe." I said and kissed his head. Storm ran up to me and hugged me. "Hey, flower girl." I said. "You're bootiful." She said. I smiled and kissed her head. "Not as beautiful as you, baby." I said.

I stood up straight. "Are you ready?" Vince asked. I nodded. Vince gave the cue and Gunner and Storm started to walk up. Storm throwing the flower petals. I felt tears fill my eyes. It's finally happening. Vince wrapped his arm around mine. "It's happening, Carls." He said, quietly. I smiled. "I know, I'm about to cry." I said, laughing softly. The guests all stood up. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded and took a deep breath. He started to walk and I tried to blink the tears away.

As we continued walking, I finally saw Nikki. Our eyes met and he covered his mouth with his hand and started crying. The tears filled my eyes again. Tommy patted Nikki's back and smiled wide. "You look so gorgeous that Nikki started crying." Vince whispered in my ear. I smiled wide. I finally stopped right in front of Nikki. He wiped the tears off his cheeks and Vince handed me off to him. Nikki took my hands and kissed them. "Wow, you look absolutely stunning." He said and smiled at me. I smiled. "You look so handsome, baby." I said.

"You may all be seated." The minister said. Everyone sat down. "We are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Carlotta Dean and Nikki Sixx in matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but, reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this - these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold their peace." He said.

I looked out to the guests. "Okay, I understand you wrote your own vows. Carlotta, you may read yours." He said. I took a deep breath and pulled out the paper from my glove. "Nikki," I started. He smiled. "I still remember the first time I ever looked into your green eyes, it was the first time I ever felt safety. You were the first person to ever show me love. When I met you, I was a troubled teen. Someone who never knew what home was, I was broken and beat up, figuratively and literally. But, you showed up and you gave me a home. Home to me was never a place, but a person. You're my home and I can't wait to come home for the rest of my life. I promise to love you today, tomorrow and every day I'm breathing. I will care for you in sickness and in health, I will love you no matter what, even if we went broke tomorrow, that wouldn't change my love for you. I love you so much. I can't wait to show you just how much I love you for the rest of our lives together." I finished, tears streaming down my face.

I looked up and Nikki was wiping tears off his cheeks. "Nikki, you may read yours." The minister said. Nikki got the paper out of his pocket and cleared his throat. "Starry Eyes," He started, causing me to smile. "When I first met you, I never knew that all these years later we'd be getting married. I dreamt about it everyday, I never knew that someone as perfect as you could ever love me. I still remember the first time I saw you, a little lady with short brown hair, braces, and the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. I could look at your face forever and never be tired. I love you more and more each day, there isn't a day that goes by when you're not on my mind. I promise to cherish everyday from here on out, I promise to protect you and love you with everything in me, I promise to never leave you, I will never stop loving you. Even after I'm dead and gone, I know I'll still love you." He finished.

I wiped the tears off my cheeks and smiled. "The rings?" The minister asked. Gunner walked up and handed the rings to us. "I, Nikki, give you, Carlotta, this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." Nikki said as he slid the ring onto my finger. "I, Carlotta, give you, Nikki, this rind as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." I said, my voice shaking from the tears.

"By the power vested in me by the State of California, I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the Bride." The minister said. Nikki smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he dipped me. I laughed and he pressed his lips against mine. The guests cheered and clapped. He lifted me back up and broke the kiss. "I present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Sixx!" The minister announced.

Nikki took my hand in his as we walked down the aisle together. I smiled wide and lifted our hands up and cheered. Nikki laughed and cheered. We walked off and Nikki pulled me close to him and kissed me deeply. "We're finally married, baby." He said, breaking the kiss. I smiled wide. "Finally." I said.

Nikki and I walked back out after we took the pictures. "Nikki and Carlotta Sixx!" Vince announced. We walked out and onto the dance floor. The song, "In My Life" started playing and I gasped and looked up at Nikki who was already smiling down at me. "Told you I picked the perfect song." He said. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and we started to dance. I smiled and leaned closer to him.

"Nikki and Carly now invite those of you who are also in love to join them on the dance floor." Vince said. The guest joined us on the dance floor. I looked up at Nikki who leaned in and kissed me deeply. I smiled out of the kiss and he leaned his forehead against mine. "I love you so much, Starry Eyes." He said. "I love you so much, Baby Boy." I said. He smiled wide.

(A/N: They finally got married!! Sorry for the long chapter, I felt this one should be a bit longer. This story is going to be coming to a close soon. Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🦁)