Chapter 3.

Carly's POV.

"Just call, it won't be bad, Carls," Vince said. Yeah, you read that correctly. Vince. And yes, I'm breaking the 4th wall.

"I don't know, I don't think I can, I've been fine managing you guys from afar," I replied. "Well, I'm not apart of them anymore," he reminded me. "I'm going to try and fix it," I said. "I don't want it to be fixed. I'm tired of Nikki, he can go fuck himself." He said and took a sip of his beer. I sighed and frowned. "Aw, Carls." He said. He walked over and kissed my head. "Don't be so upset, everything happens for a reason." He said. I looked up at him. "It's just, not Mötley Crüe anymore," I said. "I don't know if I even want to manage them if you're not in it, but I can't just live off of modeling. My main source of income is managing them." I said.

He hugged me. "Aw, I didn't know I mean that much to you." He said. I could tell he's smirking. I looked up at him again and sure enough, he has a smirk on his face. "We've been having friends with benefits relationship for 7 years, of course, I care about you." I rolled my eyes. He chuckled. "Remember, never speak a word of this to anyone." He said. "What happens in my house, stays at my house," I said and winked. He smiled. "I feel like shit because I'm married but, I couldn't stay away from my Carly. She has to understand." He said. I laughed and shook my head. "I don't think she'd understand, babe," I said. He shrugged and chuckled.

"Anyways, call! You've been getting messages from their manager!" He said. I groaned. "I know! I know, I just. I don't want to deal with that shit." I mumbled. "You're going to have to if you wanna keep your job." He said, handing me the phone. I pouted and took the phone from his hand. He dialed the number and I put it up to my ear. "Hello?" He answered. "Hey, it's Carly. I'm just getting back to you." I said. "After like 7 calls?!" He exclaimed. "I'm sorry! I've been busy." I mumbled and gave Vince a death glare. He smiled at me and I rolled my eyes. "Tommy and Nikki kicked Vince out of the band and they got this new guy, John Corabi as his replacement. You need to come down and manage them for real, not from afar anymore." He said. My eyes went wide.

"You mean to see them?" I asked, worry in my voice. "Yes, I mean see them! This is going to be a rocky road for Mötley with a new frontman. You need to get your ass down here!" He exclaimed. I played with the cord of the phone nervously. "I really don't want to," I replied. "Well, it's either that or lose your job. I'm tired of this. This is business and if you're going to let what happened between Nikki and you interfere with your performance as their manager, I'm sorry but, you'll be fired." He said. My eyes went wide. "No, I'm sorry! I want this job, I'll come down." I said, frantically. "Good, because I'm tired of you doing shit behind the scenes and I have to deal with them all the time." He said. "They're rehearsing right now, go down and get reacquainted with them and meet John." He said. He gave me the address and I wrote it down and hung up.

"Well?" Vince asked. "I have to go and see them again!" I exclaimed. "I haven't seen Nikki in 9 years!" I added on. He pulled me in for a hug. "It won't be so bad, Carly." He said. "Nikki hates me," I said, quietly. "No, he doesn't. He has been crazy about you for years, he hasn't stopped talking about you." He said. I looked up at him, resting my chin on his chest. "Really?" I asked. He nodded. "Of course, I wouldn't lie to you, beautiful." He said. I smiled and kissed his lips. Is it wrong what I'm doing with Vince? Yes, of course, it is. But, he's been my friend for these years and he's always been there when one of my exes beat the shit out of me, he's still the same Vince I was within 1983.

"I really don't want to go," I said, breaking away from our hug. "I know you don't, but you said yourself. You want to keep the job." He said. "I know, I can't just live off of modeling," I said and sighed. "I need a cigarette before I go. Come join me." I said, grabbing my pack with one hand and grabbing his hand with the other. He chuckled and followed behind me as we went out on my front porch. I quickly lit a cigarette and exhaled the smoke. "This is all your fault," I muttered. Vince laughed and lit a cigarette of his own. "How's this my fault?" He asked, exhaling the smoke. "If you didn't make me call, I wouldn't have to go and see them today!" I whined. "And, I look like a slob!" I added on. Vince laughed.

"You don't look like a slob, we just had sex. You just have sex hair and makeup." He said and took a drag of his cigarette. I rolled my eyes. "You're not making anything better," I said and took a puff of mine. He laughed lightly and shook his head.

We finished our cigarettes and went inside. I quickly fixed my hair and makeup and went into my room to find something to wear. "What do I wear?" I asked Vince and turned to face him. He was sitting on the edge of my bed. "You wanna get all dressed up, why?" He asked. "I haven't seen Nikki in 9 years! I need to wear something nice!" I exclaimed. "Don't tell me you still love that asshole." He said. I didn't reply. "Oh my god, you still love him?!" He exclaimed. "Shut up!" I whined and turned to face my closet. "Aw, baby." He said and wrapped his arms around my waist. "You know, it's nothing to be embarrassed about, right? You've always been crazy about Nikki." He said.

I frowned. "I know. I just," I started. "He moved on with his life, why can't I?" I asked. "Well, you really loved Nikki." He said. "Do you mean Nikki didn't love me?" I asked. "No, I don't mean that at all. I mean, Nikki is an asshole. I'm just being honest here, he's been a controlling asshole all his life. You've seen it. You know." He said. I nodded. "Yeah, I know." I frowned. "Nikki never stopped loving you, but he can't be alone for too long." He said. I sighed. "Yeah, I know that, too," I replied. "Let me help you pick out an outfit," Vince said and shooed me away. I laughed and walked towards the bed and sat down.

He pulled out a shirt and some shorts and tossed them over to me. I quickly put them on and walked over to the mirror. It's a black crop top with spaghetti straps and black high waisted shorts. "I can't wear this, it looks like I'm trying too hard," I said. "No, wait," he said and tossed an oversized gray cardigan. "Now, you wear this and it looks like you just slipped this on to go somewhere and it looks like you were already wearing the outfit." He said. I slipped the sweater on. "Oh, I see." I smiled. "You're good at this." I smiled at Vince. "I see Sharise do it all the time, so." He chuckled. "Thanks, Vince," I said and hugged him. He hugged me back. "No problem, beautiful." He said and kissed my head.

"Okay, I'm gonna head out, I'll see you sometime soon," I said as we released from our hug. We kissed quickly and said our goodbyes. I slipped some shoes on and grabbed the address, my cigarettes and keys then walked out to my motorcycle. I looked at the address before driving off. I felt nerves building up as I kept driving, I can't believe I'm going to see Nikki after 9 years. I know he hates me now, I've been gone for so long. Time got away from me and I convinced myself that he'd be better off without me in his life.

I pulled up outside of the rehearsal space and stopped. I got off and sighed. I looked over at the doors. Maybe I could just lose this job? I could start to do modeling full time? I shook my head. I don't think I can do that, being their manager has given me an amazing life and I don't want it taken away from me. I breathed out and towards the doors. I put my hand on the handle and dry swallowed.

Time to face the music.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🦁)