Chapter 45.

Nikki's POV

All the boys are here, even John. We're all anxiously awaiting for anything about Carly. The tears haven't stopped rolling down my cheeks, there isn't a dry eye between any of us. We all love Carly more than anything. I put my head in my hands and sobbed. We just got engaged, why did this have to happen? We were finally going to get together, this was it. No more break ups, no more petty arguing, things were perfect. Why did it all have to come crashing down on us?

"Mr. Sixx?" I heard. My head shot up and I stood. "Yes?" I asked. "You're all here about the condition on Carlotta Dean, correct?" He asked. I nodded. "Carlotta suffered an overdose, looking at her records, she's had 2 previous ones." He started. "As of right now, she's in a drug induced coma," he said. My heart broke. She's in a coma? "I'm sorry, but there is no telling when or if she'll wake up." He said. The tears ran down my cheeks again.

"Why was she doing drugs while pregnant?" He asked. I furrowed my eyebrows. "She's not pregnant." I said. "We did tests and discovered that she is pregnant. Just a little over a month." He said. "I would congratulate you but, there is also no telling how this pregnancy will go with Carlotta's conditions. I'm so sorry." He said. "You may go back and see her. Usually only 2 at a time, but I'll allow all of you to go back and see her. I can tell that she has a lot of people who love her." He said and glanced at the rest of the guys.

He lead us to Carly's room and I opened the curtains. I made an audible gasp. I never noticed it before but, she looks so frail. I rushed to her side and sat down in the chair. I took her hand in mine and looked down at the ring on her finger. I kissed her hand. "Hey, Starry Eyes." I croaked. I sniffled. "Just know, I'm going to be by your side this entire time. I know you'll wake up, you told me yourself. You're too stubborn to die." I said and cracked a pained smile. "So, please. Wake up, for me." I said. She didn't move, she didn't even make a sound. "Wake up." I said. Again, nothing. "Carly, wake up!" I sobbed.

Tommy walked over and rubbed my back as I held onto her hand and sobbed. "Why won't she wake up?!" I cried. "Nikki, she's in a coma." He reminded me. "But, she's not dead! She should wake up!" I sobbed. Tommy pulled me away from her and we walked out of the room. I pulled Tommy into a hug and cried into his shoulder. He hugged me tightly and rubbed my back. "I know, man. This is hard on all of us." He said. "She needs to wake up, she's pregnant, we have a baby on the way, we're suppose to be planning our wedding, it can't end like this." I sobbed, I was going into full blown hysteria.

"I know, we just have to wait and see. I know you don't wanna hear that but, we just have to wait." He said. I took a deep breath and stood up straight. "I can't stand to see her like that. She already looks dead." I said, my voice shaking. "We can't think like that, we need to think positive." He said. "I know, but it's so hard to. I walk in there and see my Carly hooked up to all these machines and she's not moving, it's hard." I said, feeling the tears come again. Tommy frowned. "I know," he said and his voice cracked. Tears ran down his cheeks.

"I love her, too. She's like a little sister, to see her laying there so lifeless is breaking my heart." He cried. I glanced back into the room and saw Vince sitting on the right side of Carly, he had his head down on her hand and was sobbing. I walked back in the room and put my hand on his back. He looked up at me and I gave him a sad smile. "I'm so worried about her." He cried. "We all are, Vince." I said. He put his head back down and his sobs shook his body. I looked back up at Carly's face.

Come on, just wake up right now. I know you can do it. She has to wake up, we can't end here. She's too young, we still have a whole life together ahead of us. I miss her, I miss her running up to me and hugging me tightly, I miss hearing her singing when I walk in the house. I miss her smiling eyes looking up at me. This is going to kill me.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed. Please vote, it's greatly appreciated. Feedback is always welcome & encouraged. Okay bye🦁)