Chapter 19.

Carly's POV

I woke up on the floor of the living room, I furrowed my eyebrows and looked around. Nikki's here, too. He has his head on my stomach and he's passed out. I also see that neither one of us has clothes on. What the fuck happened yesterday? I yawned and stretched. Nikki shifted in his sleep and somehow ended up putting his whole upper body on me, pinning me to the ground, he has my arms trapped, too. "Nikki," I said and tried to move. He's asleep so, he's dead weight, I can't move! "Nikki!" I whined and tried sitting up, but, only my head could get up off the floor. I pouted. "Wake up!" I exclaimed.

"I'm awake, just wanted to see if I could pin you to the ground without even trying." I heard his morning voice fill the house. "Get off me!" I laughed. "No, this is fun." He chuckled. He turned his head so, we were looking at each other. "Get up!" I laughed again. "Try to get up on your own," he said, smiling. I tried to move my arms out from under him, but I couldn't. He laughed. "Nikki, get up!" I laughed. He laughed and got off me. "Fine, weakling." He said. "Hey, I recall almost breaking your nose, I'm not weak," I said. He rolled his eyes. "You caught me off guard, you can't take me." He chuckled. "Yes, I can!" I said, sitting up. "Try me, then. Wrestle me." He said. "I'm not wrestling you naked," I said, laughing and grabbed his shirt and slipped it on and then pulled my panties on. He slipped his sweatpants on. "Okay, we're dressed. Come at me." He said. I laughed. "No!" I replied. "Is it because you're chicken?" He asked. "You're so childish." I rolled my eyes.

He lunged at me and I fell backward and he grabbed my arms and pinned them to the ground. "I wasn't ready!" I laughed. "Well, come on. Show me that you can take me." He said, smiling down at me. I couldn't get my arms up so, I moved my legs and put them on his chest and pushed him backward. He fell back and I jumped on him and we both fell, he laughed and I grabbed his wrists and pinned him down. "Try and get up, Sixx," I said, smirking. "You can't hold me down," he chuckled. "Oh yeah? Try to get up then." I challenged, smiling. He tried to get up and move his arms but, he couldn't. He huffed and tried again. "Aw, you can't, hm, baby boy?" I teased. His cheeks went pink.

Then, he pulled his arms out of my grasp and got up. I fell off his lap and he flipped me onto my stomach and put my arms behind my back and restricted them with just one hand. "No, I was just messing with you, little miss cocky." He chuckled. "Now, why don't you try and get up?" He asked. I can't even see him right now and I already know he's smirking. "This is an unfair weight advantage!" I laughed. "Are you calling me fat?" He laughed. I laughed and turned my head and looked over my shoulder at him. "Get up, come on." He smirked. I squirmed around under his grasp and tried to get my arms out. Nikki laughed. "It's not funny!" I pouted. "It's kinda funny, I mean," he laughed. I pouted and just laid down. "You're giving up?" He laughed again.

"Yes, because you're unfair!" I whined. He laughed. "You're like a little kid, you know that?" He asked and let go of my wrists. "I am not!" I said and sat up. "You are." He said. "Am not." I crossed my arms. "My point exactly." He laughed. "Also, you take all of my clothes, you are not taking that Batman shirt, I just got it." He said, pointing to the shirt I'm wearing. "Thanks for giving me this shirt," I said. "I just sai–" "It's perfect and I absolutely love it." I cut him off, wrapping my arms around myself. "Carly–" "It's so cozy and it smells like you. Like patchouli." I said, smiling at him. "And you call me impossible?" He asked, laughing lightly. "You are impossible." I giggled. He rolled his eyes. "Give me the shirt back, babe." He said. I shook my head. "Come on," he laughed. I shook my head again. "I'll just take it off you if you won't give it to me." He said. I got up and ran away. "My shirt!" I called from behind me. I heard Nikki's laughter and footsteps trailing behind me. I ran down hallways and looked around for a place to hide. I ran into a guest bedroom, shutting the door behind me and jumped into the bed. I giggled when I heard his footsteps outside the door.

I got off the bed and hid next to it, the skirt on the bed is so long he can't see me. I heard the door open. "Carlotta, I know you're in here, babe." I heard him say. I smiled and listened. Hm, weird. I don't hear any more footsteps. I peeked over the bed and saw the door open, but Nikki isn't here. I giggled and stood up straight. "Gotcha." I heard Nikki say from behind me. He grabbed my sides and lifted me up and tossed me on the bed. I laughed as I hit the mattress and he got over on top of me. I looked up at his green eyes. "I win." He said. I smiled. "Fine, you win," I said. He got off of me and I sat up. I took his shirt off slowly, I know what I'm doing. I glanced over at Nikki and saw him bit his lower lip. I smirked and handed over his shirt, leaving my chest completely bare. "Have I mentioned that I love your nipple piercings?" He asked. I looked down at my breasts, I always forget that I have those now. I looked back up at him. "Nope, you haven't mentioned it," I said. He crawled over to me. "Well, I love those piercings." He said, our noses brushing against one another. I kissed him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. I laid down and brought his body closer to mine, he kissed back and he moved his hand to around my throat. I smiled against his lips and bit his lower lip while breaking the kiss. He chuckled. "I want to fuck you in every room in this house," he said and smirked at me. "That'll take like, months." I giggled. "Good." He said and kissed me again.

(A/N: I didn't have any ideas, so I tried to make this chapter kinda fun and lighthearted. Leave some ideas if you have any! I'll credit you if I use it! Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🦁)