Chapter 40.

Carly's POV

The next day, I woke up to the horrible feeling of withdrawal, it's worse than normal. I groaned when I felt my stomach cramp up. I got up and walked over to where we keep it and opened the drawer. I rummaged around before realizing that we have none. My eyes went wide. I walked back over to Nikki and shook him a little. "Wake up," I said. He murmured something but, didn't wake up. "Nikki!" I said and shook him again. He groaned. "What?" He asked, obviously annoyed. "We don't have anymore smack." I said. "What? Yes we do." He said and rolled over. "No, we don't!" I whined. "We need to get more, I'm dying." I said.

"Are you sure?" He asked and sat up. "Yes! I looked through the drawer, we have none." I said. I shivered. "Aren't you freezing?" I asked and hugged myself. He frowned. "You're going through withdrawal, I'm fine. I must've gotten the last of it early this morning." He said. I quickly ran to the bathroom and fell on my knees in front of the toilet. I started vomiting and my muscles started aching. I felt Nikki hold my hair back, I coughed up some more vomit before sitting down and flushing it. I put my head in my hands and sweat started pouring off of me.

"Nikki, can you please go get more?" I asked, weakly. "Yeah, but I don't wanna leave you alone." He said. I looked over at him. "I'll be fine, please." I said. He kissed my head. "I'll be as quick as possible, okay?" He said. I nodded and he walked out of the bathroom. I sighed and leaned my back against the wall. It feels like my bones are shaking, it feels like I'm dying. I'm freezing cold, I'm sweating, my muscles are aching and twitching uncomfortably, my stomach is cramping up, my head is pounding, this feeling is hell. I haven't missed this feeling. I haven't gone through such an awful withdrawal in years.

I shuddered and got up from the floor. I'm just going to lay down until Nikki gets back. I slowly walked back to our room, holding my stomach. As soon as I walked in, I saw something in the corner of my eye, I turned and saw nothing. I shook my head. You're just hallucinating a little, this happens when you go through withdrawal. It's not real. I crawled in bed and pulled the covers over me. I'm so fucking cold.

I looked over and saw a shadowy figure standing next to the bed. I shook my head and shut my eyes. It's not real, Carly. It's. Not. Real. I felt tears run down my cheeks, I'm so scared. I feel terrified. I opened my eyes and saw more shadowy figures and they were getting closer. "Get away!" I cried. I pulled the blanket over my head and started sobbing. They're here to get me, they're going to get me. I know they are, I'm so scared. I can feel it in my bones.

"Babe!" Nikki's voice filled my ears. I pulled the blankets off my head and saw the shadowy figure right in front of me. I screamed and jumped backwards, almost falling off the bed. Nikki ran into the room and wrapped his arms around me. I turned around and cried into his shirt. "Babe, whatever you're seeing isn't there. It's your mind playing tricks on you." He said, soothingly. "I got some more smack, this is all going to stop, okay?" He added on. I just nodded. "I'm going to shoot you up." He said.

I shut my eyes again as I waited for him to get everything together. I felt something wrap around my arm and Nikki rapped a few times before I felt the needle enter my bloodstream. I audibly made a sound of relief and opened my eyes. I looked around and saw that the shadowy figures were gone. I smiled a little and wiped the tears off my face. 

"Are you alright?" Nikki asked and rubbed my back. I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I am now. Thank you." I said and hugged him tightly. "I got so worried hearing you scream and cry, I started to panic a little." He said. "I'm fine now, I just wanna lay here and relax." I said and laid my head down on my pillow. Nikki laid next to me. "That's fine with me, baby." He said and kissed my head. I smiled and shut my eyes, enjoying the euphoric feeling.

(A/N: This is a filler chapter because I don't know what else to do right now :/ Thank you for reading, i hope you enjoyed, even if this wasn't my best work. Please vote, it's greatly appreciated. Feedback is always welcome & encouraged. Okay bye🦁)