Chapter 26.

Carly's POV

I smiled as I watched Gunner run around. Usually, he cuddle up with me but, today he's full of energy. Nikki just picked him up a few hours ago. Gunner ran up to me and lifted his arms up. "Want a hug?" I asked smiling at him. "Yes. Hug." He said. I smiled at his little voice. I lifted him up and hugged him. He got down and went back to running around and playing with his toys. Nikki walked out of the kitchen and Gunner ran into his legs and fell over. "Woah, there." He chuckled and leaned down. He helped him back up. "Where are you cars, bud?" He asked.

Gunner ran away from Nikki and climbed up the steps. "I'm guessing they're in his room," Nikki said and smiled. He walked over and sat down with me on the couch. He leaned over and kissed my head. I heard footsteps coming down the steps and saw Gunner appear with cars filling his arms. He ran into the living room and dropped them on the floor. He ran over to me and grabbed my hand. "Mama, play." He said. My eyes went wide and I looked over at Nikki who had the same expression. "What did you say, Gunner?" He asked. "Mama, play." He said again and started pulling at my hand.

"Bud, my name is Carly," I said. "Can you say, Carly?" I asked. "Carda." He said. I smiled. "Aw, that was really good," I said and got up. I sat down on the floor where his cars were and he plopped down next to me. I picked a car up and started driving it around and he picked his up and started doing the same, he drove his car into me and made an explosion noise. I smiled. "Oh no! We got into a crash!" I said, dramatically. "Oh no!" He repeated. I smiled wide.

We played cars for almost an hour and I wasn't bored at all. He's so much fun to play with, even at such a young age, he's so imaginative. He definitely gets it from his father. Gunner suddenly laid on the ground and shut his eyes. "Ready for a nap, babe?" I asked and rubbed his back. He tiredly nodded his head and rubbed his eyes. I smiled and picked him up. I walked with him to his room and laid him down in his crib and pulled his blanket on him. I handed him his stuffed animal and he pulled it close to him and gave me a smile before shutting his eyes.

I turned and saw Nikki walking in the room and putting his cars away. We quietly walked out of his room and left his door cracked. We walked back downstairs and sat down on the couch. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my head. "It was so sweet to see you playing with Gunner," Nikki said. I smiled. "It was so fun, I've never had so much fun with a baby before," I said. "He called you mama." He said. "I know." I breathed out. "I wish you were his actual Mom, it'd make things so much easier." He said. "Aw, but everything happens for a reason, at least that's what I believe. If you and I had a kid together, it wouldn't the same as Gunner." I said. He nodded. "I know, but you get what I mean." He said. I nodded. "Yeah, I understand," I said.

"I'm thinking of letting Brandi have this house. I don't like this huge mansion." He said. "Where would you move to? Have any ideas?" I asked him. "Well, I was kind' enough hoping that I could move in with you?" He asked. I smiled. "I mean, I know we aren't officially together yet–" I cut him off by kissing him. He kissed me back and rested his hand on my thigh, he pulled me closer and I smiled against his lips. "I would absolutely love if you moved in with me, baby," I said as I broke the kiss. He smiled and kissed my cheek. "I won't intrude?" He asked. "Nikki, I've been at your house since we slept together the first time again, you definitely won't intrude." I giggled. "I love being with you, I missed living with you," I said.

"And! You're going to be living in a house with my name on it instead of yours for once!" I said. He chuckled. "Yeah, you're a little business woman." He said. I smiled. "God, I'm so excited for us to officially live in the same house again." He said and hugged me tightly. I smiled wide and hugged him back. "I love you so much, Nikki," I said and kissed his cheek. He let go from our embrace and looked me in the eyes. I love looking into his beautiful green eyes, I get lost in them every day. But, I don't care. I could look at these eyes forever.

"Not as much as I love you, Carlotta." He said. I smiled and he kissed me deeply.

(A/N: Sorry for such a short, crap chapter :/ Idk what to do rn, but I hope you liked it nonetheless. Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed. Please vote, it's greatly appreciated. Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🦁)