Chapter 46.

Carly's POV

I woke up and immediately sat up. I took a few breaths. Oh my god, I'm alive? I looked around and saw all the boys here. Even John. It looks like I'm in a hospital. "Guys!" I said. No answer. "Hey, I'm up?" I said, clearly confused. Nobody even batted an eyelash. Now, I'm really confused. I got out of bed and looked around and then I saw myself laying in the bed. I furrowed my eyebrows. Why am I looking at myself?

I looked over and saw Nikki sitting next to me, his hand is in mine and he's playing with my wedding ring. "Nikki." I said and walked over to him. "I'm right here." I said. Nothing. Am I dead? "Nikki, please talk to me." I said and sat on the bed. I looked at his face and his eyelids are all swollen, his face is red and raw, his eyes are bloodshot. "Baby boy." I said and put my hand on his knee. For a moment, his eyes flickered down to his knee but, soon returned to looking at me laying in bed.

I got up and looked around. Is this what it's like to be dead? I saw a doctor walk in the room. "Gentlemen, it's been 3 months, there's still no sign of Carlotta waking up." He said. THREE MONTHS?! Nikki shook his head. "She's going to wake up, I know she is." He said. He kissed my hand. "She's not leaving me. Not now, nor ever." He said more to himself. I looked at myself again and saw a bump. What the fuck?

"The baby is doing well, she's healthy. It's a miracle that the baby is still alive." He said. Oh my god, I'm pregnant? With a baby girl? "Well, that's good." Nikki said, emotionless. "We need to talk about taking Carly off life–" "No. We don't." Nikki cut the doctor off, sternly. "She's going to wake up, I know she is. It's going to be soon." He said and looked at the doctor. "Don't come in here and talk about my fiancé as if she's not going to wake up or if she's already dead. She isn't dead, she's not going to die for a while, understand?" He asked. The doctor nodded. "I understand. I apologize." He said.

Nikki looked back at me and frowned. "Wake up, darling. We have a little girl on the way, I know you'll be excited to hear." He said. "We all miss you, Carls." Mick said. "We've put everything on hold just to be by your side, we're all worried about you and love you." Tommy said. I felt sadness wash over me, but for some reason I can't cry. Is this death? Am I a ghost? What does this all mean?

I walked over to my bed. "Wake up." I said. I didn't budge. "Wake up!" I yelled. Nothing. "Wake UP!" I yelled. My face move ever so slightly but, I didn't wake up. "Did you guys see that?" Nikki asked. "Her face moved a little." He said. "Baby, are you waking up?" He asked. "Carly, we're all right here. Wake up." Vince said. Nothing. I didn't flinch, not one movement. Nikki started sobbing. "Please, wake up." He sobbed. He put his head down on my hand and his sobs shook his entire body. "Please, baby." He whispered quietly.

I looked back at my face again. "You need to wake up." I said. "Wake up." I said sternly. Nothing. I stomped my foot. Why am I not waking up? Am I really dead? Is this it? What would happen to me if I get taken off life support? Will I fully leave and go to the other side? I don't want that. I want to be in Nikki's arms. I want to wake up, I don't know what's happening anymore.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote! It's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🦁)