Chapter 27

Carly's POV

2 months has come and gone, Nikki and I are officially living together again. My house is fairly big, not nearly as big as Nikki's mansion was but, it has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, a living room, kitchen, dining room and backyard with a pool. I have a room set up for when Gunner comes over, Nikki made my storage room into a place where we can do photoshoots, one room is a guest bedroom but, Nikki is trying to convince me to make it into a writing room and then the master bedroom, where Nikki and I will be staying. Things are going really well.

One thing that I wish was going well but, isn't is my depression. I've been in a slump for a few days now. I haven't eaten anything, I've been sleeping nonstop, suicidal thoughts are plaguing my mind and I can't do anything about it. I've been trying to cope without my depression medicine and I was doing well for about a month and then everything came crashing down on me.

"Starry Eyes?" Nikki's voice filled our bedroom. "Baby, come on. Get out of bed." He said and I felt the bed sink a little. I turned on my other side and saw Nikki. "I really don't want to," I muttered. "Let's go and do something. It doesn't have to be big, take a shower, eat a little something. You can't just live off of smack." He said. I shrugged. "I've been doing it for a good few days, I'm not worried," I said. He frowned. "I'm worried about you, I've never seen you this depressed since.. the miscarriage." He said. I dry swallowed when he said that word. "I still think about that every day, they would've been almost 10 years old by now," I said. Nikki sighed. "Yeah, I know, baby. I think about it every day, too." He said.

I felt tears brim my eyes. "I feel so useless. I don't even want to get out of bed, I'm pathetic." I said, my voice shaking. "Hey, don't say that," Nikki said. He laid down next to me and brushed my hair behind my ear. "You are not useless. You are not pathetic. Don't ever say that." He said. "I am, though. Nikki, look at me. My eyes have dark bags under them, my hair is a rats nest, my body is sore from hardly moving–" "Stop it right now. I'm not going to let you belittle yourself." Nikki said sternly. I felt the tears run down my cheeks. "I hate myself, I want to wake up different." I cried.

Nikki pulled me close to him and kissed my head softly. "Listen to me, Carly," he started. "You're the most amazing girl I've gotten lucky enough to know. You're beautiful, you're beauty always takes my breath away. Your voice? Oh my god. Singing or just talking, I get goosebumps. Your personality? By far, the best. I've met and been with lots of women, none of them compare to you. You're the sweetest and selfless person ever. And most importantly, you're the woman I love with everything in me. You have depression, so what? You can beat this, this isn't the end. It's only still the beginning. You're only 31, you have a whole life ahead of you to explore." He said. I looked up at him and he kissed me sweetly.

"I love you, Carly. You're my little Starry Eyes. That's never changed. I know how depression makes you feel, I have it, too. But, you can get out of this. You're the strongest woman I've ever known. If anyone can do it, I know for sure you can. You almost broke my nose, for God's sakes!" He said. I laughed a little. "You could've killed Brandi if I didn't get you off of her. You're strong, physically, yes. But, mentally? You're even stronger. You've been through so much shit and you're still standing. I admire you, I want to be more like you." He said. "We're already so similar, babe," I replied. "Yeah, but I want to be strong like you." He said. I smiled and nuzzled into him.

"Thank you, Nikki. That's the sweetest thing anyone has said to me in a really long time." I said. I felt him kiss my head again. "It's all true, Darling. Every single word." He said. "Now, let's get a shower. I'll help you wash your hair and stuff, no funny business. I promise." He said. I looked up at him again. "Okay, I like that idea," I said. He smiled and got up. He pulled the covers off of me and took my hands. He helped me out of bed and we walked to my bathroom. He took my shirt off and tossed it to the side. He turned me so I was facing the mirror.

"God, look at you. Pure beauty." He said. I blushed and looked at his eyes in the mirror. "Thank you, babe," I said. He kissed my shoulder and I felt my bra unclasp. I moved my arms so it would slide down and hit the floor. He ran his hands around my body and chipped my breasts. "So fucking beautiful. You make girls jealous and guys turn their heads all over the world." He said. My face was burning. "Nikki, stop." I laughed a little. "I'll never stop. I'll keep telling you how amazing you are until I breathe my last breath." He said. I smiled and he took my panties off and he grabbed my ass. "Perfect. That's what you are. Absolute perfection." He said. I bit my lower lip and turned to face him.

"I love you more and more every day," I said. He kissed my forehead. "I was just about to say the same thing to you." He said. "You know..." I trailed off. Nikki raised his eyebrows. "If we mess around, I wouldn't object," I said and bit my lower lip. He chuckled. "I was hoping you'd say that because just touching your body made me hard." He said. I giggled. I lifted his shirt up and admired his body. "I love that you got your nipple pierced," I said and trailed my finger over it. "Tommy did it with a safety pin, hurt like a bitch." He said. I laughed.

He took the rest of his clothes off and turned the shower on. He took my hand as we stepped in the shower. I smiled when the warmth hit my back. I let my hair get wet as I looked up at the beautiful man in front of me. I smiled again and just admired his body and his face. I'm the luckiest girl in the world, he makes me so fucking happy. He can pull me out of any slump. I'm so happy we are back in each other's lives again. It's better than ever.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! If you have any ideas, let me know, please!! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🦁)