Chapter 25.

Carly's POV

I woke the next day to pounding on the door. I groaned a little and sat up. I looked over at Nikki and saw that he was still asleep. How the fuck is he sleeping through this? I looked at the clock at it says 6:30 AM. Who the actual fuck here?! I giggled a little to see the beauty makeup still on Nikki's face. I got out of bed and slipped pajama pants on and slipped Nikki's shirt on. I walked downstairs and over to the door. I yawned as I opened the door.

"You fucking bitch!" Brandi's voice woke me right up. I jumped a little. I groaned loudly. "Oh my god, do you have a fucking life?" I asked. I've been polite but, this is getting fucking stupid. "You made Nikki call me out in that interview, we were fine before you came into the picture!" She yelled. I sighed and looked at her for a while before answering. "Have you finished?" I asked. She gave me a dirty look. "What do you have to say for yourself?!" She asked. "I have to say, you're really fucking annoying. Get off Nikki's property." I said. "I was here first, you get off!" She yelled. "Seriously, do you have any hobbies or something?" I asked.

"I'm getting so sick and tired of seeing yours and Nikki's name everywhere." She seethed. "Aw, you're jealous? That's cute." I said. She clenched her jaw and I already know what's coming next. She went to slap me and I grabbed her wrist. "Basic bitch move, Brandi. You're so predictable." I said, laughing a little. I pushed her arm away. "Go home, you're not wanted here anymore." I said. "I fucking hate you." She said through her teeth. "Feelings mutual, babe." I said. I went to shut the door. "Talking to you, I know why your parents didn't fucking love you." She spat. I froze. I opened the door all the way again.

"What the fuck did you say to me?" I asked. "You heard me." She said, crossing her arms over my chest. "I'm giving you one last warning. Go. Home." I said, sternly. "Oh, and what are you going to do if I don't? Try to kill yourself for attention again? Do that Nikki can run to your aid?" She smirked. My felt my blood boil. I lunged at her and she flew backward, hitting the porch with a loud thud. "You fucking ugly cunt!" I yelled and felt tears fill my eyes. "You know nothing about me or my life, you have NO fucking right to talk about me, you know absolutely nothing!" I yelled in her face.

"Get off me, you crazy bitch!" She yelled. I backhanded her and her head went to the side. "Nikki never loved you! Let it go! Leave me and Nikki alone, you're not fucking wanted here! Keep your fucking nose out of my business or I swear to god, I will make you regret it!" I yelled. "What? You gonna run away again?" She asked and smirked again. "Go ahead, run away. Nikki will be vulnerable again and I'll get him back." She said. I lifted my fist up to slam it into her fucking nose. This time, I'm going to break it. Not just bruise it. I know how much pressure to apply to break this bitch's nose.

I went to throw a punch when I felt someone grab my arm and then pulled me off Brandi. "Fuck you!" I yelled at Brandi. "The stories are true, you're a fucking unstable, crazy bitch!" She yelled, getting off the ground. I tried to lunge at her again but, I was restrained. I finally looked up and saw Nikki's green eyes. "Calm down, Starry Eyes." He said. "I hate her! I fucking hate her!" I yelled and tried to get out of Nikki's grip. "Why don't you go and fuck Vince again! That's another thing you're good at right? Whoring yourself around?" She asked. I let out a frustrated scream and tried to run at her again.

"Brandi, go the fuck home!" I heard Nikki yell. "I don't love you, I never fucking loved you! Get the fuck away from us!" He yelled. Brandi's face dropped and she furrowed her eyebrows. "You don't mean that." She said. "Yes, I do! I've only ever loved one woman and it's not you!" He yelled. She bit her lower lip and turned on her heel and got in her car. She drove away and Nikki pulled me back into the house. He shut the door and finally let go of me.

"Carly, what happened?" He asked. "I fucking hate her! She says the most horrible things about me, she ruined my career, she wants to make my life hell!" I yelled and tears poured down my cheeks. "I'm so fed up Nikki, I just wanted to beat her face in!" I yelled. Nikki wrapped his arms tightly around me. "Carly, calm down. You're going to give yourself a panic attack." He said. "Remember what I said the last time you had a panic attack?" He asked. "Yeah." I said. "Let's do it together. Breathe in. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5." He said. As he counted, I breathed in. "Breathe out. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5." He said. On 5, I let out all the air. "Again." He said.

We did that a few times until I stopped crying and shaking. "Are you okay?" He asked, leaning back and looking down at me. I nodded and wiped the tears off my face. "Thank you." I said, quietly. "I'm sorry about her, I didn't think this would happen." He said. "Don't apologize, it's not your fault." I said. "Wanna try to get back to bed?" He asked. I sniffled and nodded. "Yeah, I'd enjoy that." I said. He smiled and lifted me up bridal style. "You don't need to carry me." I said and laughed a little. "I've said it before, I'll say it again. You're too pretty to walk." He said and kissed my head. I smiled and rested my read on his shoulder as he started to walk.

He laid me down in his bed and quickly got in beside me. I kicked my pajama pants off and curled up against Nikki's chest. I kissed his chest before laying my head on it. "I love you, Nikki," I said. He wrapped his arms around me. "I love you, Starry Eyes." He said and kissed my head again. I shut my eyes and focused on the sound of his heartbeat. I hope I fall asleep to this sound every night for the rest of my life. I hope Nikki and I get together and stay together this time. I don't know if I can handle being away from him again.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🦁)