Chapter 34.

Carly's POV

Nikki lifted me up and laid me down on the bed. I smiled and took my shirt off. He leaned down and kissed up my stomach and over my breasts, he trailed his kisses over my collarbones and up to my neck. He started to suck on my sweet spot and I let a small moan escape my lips. He kissed up my jawline and then, finally to my lips. I smiled against his lips and wrapped my arms around him. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and our tongues moved in sync.

This feels different, this doesn't feel the same as it does when Nikki and I usually kiss. He broke the kiss and my eyes met with his brown ones. Brown? I scanned his face and all of a sudden, it's Vince? My eyes went wide as he kissed down my body again and used his teeth to take my panties off.

I shot up in bed and took a few deep breaths. I looked over and saw Nikki asleep next to me. I could feel that my undergarments are wet. I breathed out and got out of bed. I grabbed a new pair of panties and walked to the bathroom. I took my panties off and threw them in the dirty clothes basket and changed. I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed. What the fuck is wrong with me? I rested my elbows on the counter of the sink and put my head in my hands. I know I can't control my dreams but, I feel like I just cheated on Nikki. I know I didn't but, I feel so gross.

"Baby?" I heard Nikki's raspy voice. I lifted my head up and saw Nikki standing in the doorway of the bathroom. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded and stood up straight. "Yeah, just a dream I had." I said. "Nightmares again?" He asked and walked over to me. "It was unpleasant." I said. Nikki wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head. "What about?" He asked. I bit my lower lip. "Just about the Brandi  situation again, I guess when you told me about the pregnancy, it triggered the dreams again." I lied. I feel even worse for lying, but I know he'd react badly if I told him the truth.

"Aw, I'm sorry, baby. You do know that I love you and only you, right?" He asked. I looked up at him. "I know, I don't know why I have the dreams I have." I said. He leaned down and kissed my lips quickly. "I'm sorry for waking you up." I added on. "Don't apologize, baby girl. You can't control your dreams, I'm not upset." He said and gave me a smile. He brushed a strand of my hair behind my ear. "You're just so beautiful, I can't get enough of you." He said. I smiled and felt guilt hit me. I can't believe I have this amazing man in front of me and I just had a sex dream with another man, most importantly, I almost cheated on Nikki with that man.

"You're perfect, I can't get enough of you." I smiled up at him. He smiled wide. "I missed you, those 9 years were hell. I tried to block you out because it hurt too much to think of you, but nothing worked. I have never loved a woman the way I love you, Carly." He said. I smiled and my teeth showed. "Where's all of this coming from?" I asked. "I just wanna see my baby girl smile." He replied and kissed my forehead. "I have a special day planned for us tomorrow." He said. "What do you have planned?" I asked. "That's for me to know and for you to find out, I'm going to treat you like a Princess, no scratch that, a Goddess." He said. I giggled. "Oh, really now?" I asked.

"Yes, it'll be the best day of your life, well of course until our wedding. That'll be the best day ever." He said. My heart skipped a beat. "Our wedding?" I asked. "I don't see a ring on my finger." I jokingly said and held up my left hand. He took it in his and kissed the top of it. "One day, Darling. I'm going to marry you and it's going to last." He said. I smiled wide and hugged him as tightly as I possibly could. He laughed and hugged back. "What are you doing? Trying to break me in half?" He asked. "Just trying to show you how much I love you because I can't put it into words." I said. He chuckled. "Aw, I love you, too, baby doll." He said. "Ready to go back to bed?" He asked me. I nodded and he lifted me up bridal style.

We walked back to our room and he laid me down and then leaned in and kissed me deeply. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him back. He broke the kiss, but didn't move away from my face. "I love you, Carlotta." He said. I smiled. "Not as much as I love you, Nikki." I said. He smiled and climbed into bed. He pulled the covers over us and wrapped his arm around me, pulling me into him. "Goodnight, baby doll." He said quietly and kissed my shoulder. I smiled. "Goodnight, babe." I said.

I shut my eyes and scooted closer to him. While him and I were talking, I didn't even think about Vince. I'm not worried about him, I don't care to even have sex with him anymore. I have all I'll ever need right here beside me. I love Nikki more than words could ever describe. I can't wait to marry him, I'm so excited for tomorrow. I smiled a little when I heard Nikki's faint snores. God, I have the best life. I can't even believe I even thought about ruining it, I'm never going to let lust take over like that again.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🦁)