Chapter 49.

Carly's POV

I looked around, I'm in my body again? I looked down and saw my baby bump. I looked to my left and saw Nikki with his head down. "Nikki." I said, barely. My throat is so dry. His head shot up. "Baby?" He asked. "Water." I croaked. He got up and ran over to the sink and got a cup of water. He ran back and handed me the cup. I quickly gulped it down. "Thank you." I said. Nikki grabbed the cup from my hand and put it down. He cupped my face with his hands and he kissed me deeply. I kissed back. I've missed this so much. I haven't kissed him in 4 months.

He broke the kiss. "Oh my god, I've missed you so much." He said. I smiled. "I missed you, too." I said. I looked down at my stomach. "So, I'm pregnant, hm?" I asked and smiled. He smiled wide. "Yeah, it's a girl. I think she should be named Penny Lane." He said. I smiled wide. "I agree, I still love that name." I said. "Nikki, I was out of my body. I was looking at me and at you, I've heard everything you said this past month. I was watching, it was the scariest thing ever." I said. He furrowed his eyebrows. "Are you sure it wasn't a dream or something?" He asked. "I'm positive, I was here. I was scared that I was already dead. I thought I was a ghost." I said.

He took my hand in his and kissed it. "All the matters is you're awake now." He smiled. "Your hair." I pointed out. "I know you love when my hair is out of my face, I did this everyday, just so you could see it when you woke up." He said. I smiled wide. "I've missed looking into these beautiful green eyes." I said, smiling at him. "I'm so fucking happy, we can finally plan our wedding, beautiful." He said. I smiled wide. "You're clean now?" I asked. "You heard me?" He asked. "Like I said, I was out of my body. Show me that tattoo of yours." I said, smiling. He smiled and lifted his sleeve up a little. I smiled wide when I saw my name in cursive writing across his bicep. I ran my fingers over it.

"It's perfect, I wanna get a tattoo of your name." I said. He smiled. "You don't have to do that, babe." He said. "I want to, I want the whole world to know that you're going to be mine, forever." I said. He smiled wide and kissed my forehead. "I missed you so much, babe. You have no idea what I've gone through these 4 months. I've had so many doctors tell me that you'd never wake up, but you're too stubborn to die." He said. I laughed softly. "I know, I told you I was. I didn't lie." I giggled. He smiled and kissed my cheek. "I never wanna stop kissing you, I never wanna stop talking to you. I just want to be right by your side forever. I never want to let you out of my sight." He said.

I smiled showing my teeth. "That's fine by me, that sounds like paradise." I said. I sat up and stretched. I felt the baby move and my eyes went wide. I grabbed Nikki's hand and put it on my stomach. Nikki smiled. "She's moving, hm?" He asked. I smiled showing my teeth and nodded. "She must also be excited that her Mommy is awake." He said. I grabbed his hand put it on my stomach. I looked up at Nikki's face and he smiled. "We're finally having a baby together, finally." He said. "I'm so excited." I said. "I am, too. You're finally awake, we can plan our wedding, we can get ready for Penny Lane to come, we can finally continue our life together." He said.

I smiled and pulled him close to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face into the crook of his neck. He hugged me tightly. "I've missed feeling these arms wrapped around me." He murmured. "I've miss your arms around me, I love you so much, Nikki. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." I said. "I can't wait either, baby." He said.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🦁)