Chapter 54.

Carly's POV

Five days have come and gone, today is mine and Nikki's photo shoot for my pregnancy. The withdrawal Nikki went though has subsided, it just looks like he has a cold now. He parked outside the place and took his keys out of the car. "Are you ready?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. "Are you excited?" He asked. "Yes, mostly because I'm doing it with you." I replied. He smiled. "You're so cute, Starry Eyes." He said.

He got out and before I could open my door, he walked over and opened it for me. I smiled and got out. "Such a gentleman." I said. He smiled and kissed my forehead. He took my hand in his as we walked in. We were met with the photographer. "Right on time! Ready to get started?" She asked. "Yes we are." Nikki replied. She lead us over to where we're getting dressed. "Okay, so get undressed. Completely undressed, here are the robes," She said and pointed them out. "I'll give you some privacy so you both can get undressed." She said and left the room.

Nikki shut the door. "Is this a nude photo shoot?" I asked. "Yeah, why?" He asked as he took his shirt off. "I look fat." I pouted. "You're 6 months pregnant, you don't look fat." He laughed. I took my shirt off and undid my bra. I sat down to take my pants off. "Let me help." Nikki said. I smiled as he helped take my pants off. He took my panties off. "Oh, you just shaved." He said. "Don't look!" I laughed. He laughed. "It's not like I haven't seen it before, I mean you are pregnant!" He laughed. "Still, don't look." I said, giggling and stood up.

I put the robe on and watched Nikki get undressed. "Don't look." He said, mocking me. I rolled my eyes. "Why not?" I asked. "I don't want you to see my flaccid dick!" He laughed as he took his briefs off. "I've seen it before." I said. "Still, don't look." He mocked me. I laughed and playfully pushed him. He chuckled and slipped the robe on. "Do you think we can keep these? They're nice." Nikki asked. I laughed. "Maybe, I mean your dick is touching it. Nobody wants that back after your dick has been all over it." I teased. "Oh, please!" He laughed. "You're all over this dick." He said and winked. "Oh, shut up!" I laughed.

We walked back out and over to the area where the photoshoot is taking place. "Are you both ready?" She asked and grabbed her camera. I nodded. "Alright, take the robes off and put them to the side." She said. I felt my face heat up. I've never done a naked photoshoot before. "You're gonna be okay, baby." Nikki said in my ear. "Just relax. Pretend it's just me in the room. Nobody else." He whispered in my ear. I smiled. "Okay, I'm ready." I said, quietly. Nikki took the robe off me and then himself and tossed it to the side.

"Okay, just sit there." She started. Nikki sat down and I sat in front of him. "Nikki, wrap your arm around her chest, rest your other hand on her stomach." She said. Nikki's arm wrapped around me, covering my breasts, and he placed his other hand on my stomach. "Carly, place one hand over his on your stomach." She said. I placed my hand over his. "Nikki, rest your head on her shoulder," she said. Nikki followed directions. "Carly, rest your head on his." She said. I rested my head on his and relaxed into him. "Perfect." She said. She started to take the pictures and Nikki kissed my shoulder. I smiled and the camera went off.

We posed a few more times. "I want to get just some of Carly." The photographer said. "Alright, I'm gone." Nikki chuckled and walked over to his robe. He slipped it on and walked behind the camera. "Carly, sit down," She said. I sat back down. "Cross your legs to over yourself." She said. I did just that. "Use one arm to cover your chest, and then rest the other hand on your stomach," she said. I covered myself and put my hand on my stomach. "Alright, perfect." She said.

I looked down at my stomach and smiled. The camera was going off. I looked back up at the camera and posed. The camera went off a few times. "Now, sit directly on your butt, put your legs out in front of you, arch your back and put your hands behind you to hold yourself up." She said. "What about my chest?" I asked. "We'll leave it uncovered for this one." She replied. I did what she said and I leaned my head back and shut my eyes. I heard the camera going off. I looked back at the camera and posed, the camera went off more.

——

We walked back to the dressing room and as soon as the door shut, Nikki wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. I smiled against his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed back and he pulled me closer to him. He broke the kiss. "What was that for?" I asked, smiling up at him. "You're a natural. You looked gorgeous. I couldn't stop smiling when I was watching you." He said. I smiled. "I never knew that I could love you anymore but, each day you prove me wrong. I love you more and more each day." He said. My smile widened.

"I love you more and more each day, baby." I said. He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Just two more days." He murmured against my forehead. I smiled wide again. "I'm so excited, I've dreamed of this moment for so long." I said. "I have, too, baby." He said and looked down at me. "I can't wait to see how beautiful you look in your dress." He said. "I can't wait to see how handsome you're going to look in your suit." I said. He smiled and kissed my forehead again. "Ready to get dressed and go home?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah, I want some alone time with my man." I said. He chuckled. "You just read my mind, little girl." He said.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🦁)