Chapter 29.

Nikki's POV

I opened the door back up and watched Carly drive off. I slammed the door shut and clenched my fist. "Nikki, come back to bed." I heard Brandi say. I turned around. "What did you put in my drink?" I asked. "What do you mean?" She asked. "Don't play stupid, what was in that drink?" I demanded. "It was Jack, your favorite." She said. "No, Jack doesn't make me that drunk." I shook my head. "So, I mixed vodka in it, big deal." She rolled her eyes. "It's a big fucking deal! I just cheated on Carly, you fucking asshole!" I yelled. "You guys weren't even together, I had you first!" She yelled. "Actually, I was Carly's first, ever since I was 18, she loved me!" I yelled. "And, because of you-" "Bullshit, Nikki! It was just vodka, I didn't drug you! What you did was inside of you, you've been wanting me back, admit it!" She yelled. "The alcohol just made you lose control of your inhibitions!" She added on. "No, fuck you." I spat and walked up to the bedroom. I quickly grabbed the rest of my clothes and slipped them on.

"Where are you going!?" She yelled. "I'm going to find Carly, dumbass!" I yelled. I walked down the stairs and she ran in front of the door. "If you want to leave, you have to push me." She said. "Brandi, don't be stupid. I may be an asshole, but I'm not an abuser." I said. "Please, I didn't mean for this t-" "Don't even finish that sentence, I came to get Gunner, all of a sudden you forgot it was my day to get him so, you send him to your parent's house?" I started. "Then, you want to makeup and become friends again, you pour me a drink with way too much alcohol in it, you make me down the fucking thing, then coincidentally Carly comes when we're in the middle of having sex!?" I yelled. "It was a coincidence," she replied. "Brandi, try telling the truth for once, I know it's hard because all that leaves your lips are lies," I started. "Did you call Carly to catch us having sex?" I asked. She bit her lower lip. "Yeah, I did." She said, quietly. "Why!? You see how happy I am, why would you try to ruin that!?" I yelled. "I hate seeing you happy with someone else! We were good, Nikki! We were perfect, she ruined everything! You lied to me! You said you didn't love her anymore!" She yelled. "We weren't happy, we argued every day!" I yelled.

I lifted Brandi up and moved her away from the door. I opened it and quickly got to my car, I started driving to mine and Carly's house. I need to get to her, I need to talk to her, we can't end things. Not now, not again. I need her, she needs me. She has to believe me that I didn't mean for this whole shit show to happen. I pulled up outside our house and didn't see her car. "Fuck!" I exclaimed and slammed my hands on the wheel on the car. I have no clue where she could be.

I started to drive around again, maybe she's with Vince? No, he lives with Sharise. She wouldn't just go to his house. Fuck my life! Why do I do the things that I do?! As soon as I saw Carly's eyes, I sobered up. As soon as I saw the hurt in her eyes, I saw what I was doing with Brandi and wanted to stop immediately. We need to talk, I need to find her.

_____

I have been driving around for a few hours now, and still no sign of Carly. I really fucked up, I didn't mean for this to happen. I don't know what came over me. I drove back home and saw Carly's car in the driveway. I quickly got out and I saw Carly on the roof. "Carly!" I yelled and she looked down and gave me the finger. "Come down, please!" I yelled. "Fuck you!" She replied. I sighed. "Please, let me talk!" I yelled. "No, fuck you!" She yelled again. "Either, I come up there or you come down here!" I yelled. She threw her cigarette off the roof and stood up. "Fuck you!" She repeated. "Carly, please!" I yelled. "Fuck–" "I'm coming up there!" I yelled and started to walk to the ladder on the side of her house. "Don't!" She yelled. "I'm coming!" I yelled and started to climb up.

I climbed up and saw Carly standing there with her arms crossed. "Please, let me talk," I said. "I don't want to hear your excuses!" She yelled. "I know you're mad, what I did was horrible but, please!" I yelled. "If you love me, you will let me explain," I said. "If you loved me, you wouldn't have stuck your dick in Brandi," she said coldly. "Carly, I do love you. You know I do! Don't say that to me." I said. "Nikki, you broke my heart. Again." She said. Ow, I felt that one. "I know, but let's go inside. We can talk, please." I said. She sighed and looked at me. "Fine, let's go." She gave in.

We climbed down and went inside. "Okay, talk." She said and sat on the couch. I sat next to her and she scooted away from me. "You can talk from there." She said. I frowned. "I didn't mean for that to happen, Carly. Brandi asked if we could make up and just be friends again, I agreed because she said she wouldn't mess with you anymore. She poured me a drink, she snuck vodka in it and she made me down it–" "How did she make you?" Carly cut me off. "She said she had plans, she convinced me to down it instead of just leaving it. I don't drink vodka all that much, so I felt the effects really fast. And, you know when I drink vodka, I get a lot more, let's say affectionate. So do you." I said. She nodded. "Yeah, that's true." She said. "Well, when I got drunk, she started to come onto me. She called you to catch us. She did all of this to try and break us up." I finished.

Carly sighed and looked down at her lap. "Please trust me, I would never do this on purpose. I'm so, so sorry. As soon as I saw your face, I sobered up. I knew that I fucked up." I said. She looked back up at me and she had tears in her eyes. "Seeing that really hurt me, Nikki." She said, her voice shaking. Seeing her like that, it felt like a knife pierced my heart. Especially since I was the person who caused this. "I know, I'm so sorry. If I could go back in time, I would change this." I said. "Well, you can't change this." She said and a tear ran down her cheek. She quickly wiped it away. "You're sleeping in the guest bedroom tonight." She said. "Baby–" "Don't call me that, I just need to think this over." She said and got up. I dry swallowed. "Okay, I love you," I said. She froze for a second but, just walked into her room.

I sighed and looked down at my lap and then, I lost it. I stated bawling. She's never not said it back to me before. I really fucked things up, I ruined everything. Things were going perfectly between us for once and now everything is fucked up. All because I got drunk and couldn't keep it in my pants. I'm so mad at myself, I can't even stand to look at myself, to be myself. I stood up and walked to the master bedroom, it looks like Carly's in the bathroom right now, I walked over to my stash of smack and grabbed all of it and my rigs. I quickly walked out before Carly came back and into the guest bedroom. I shut the door and sat on the bed.

I just need a break from being myself.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🦁)