Chapter 56.

Carly's POV

"Today marks 7 months." I said. Nikki smiled. "Just two more to go, babe." He said and kissed my head. "I'm so excited to meet Penny." I said. "I'm excited, too, Princess." He said. Gunner ran up to me and hugged my leg. "Is Penny coming home yet?" He asked. I smiled. "Not yet, bud. Soon, though." I said. "Can I feel her?" He asked. I sat down on the floor and he sat next to me. "Well, let me see if I can get her to move." I said.

I put my hand on my stomach and moved it a little. I felt Penny kicking. I grabbed Gunner's hand and put it on my stomach. "She's excited to meet you." I said. He smiled wide. "I'm excited to meet her, too!" He said, happily. "Where's your sister?" I asked. "She's stuck in her toy box." He replied. "What?" Nikki laughed. "Yeah, that's what I came downstairs for." He said. "Why are you just now saying something?" Nikki asked as he walked upstairs. "I forgot!" He called after Nikki.

I gave Gunner a look. "How did she get stuck in the toy box?" I asked. Gunner shrugged. "Dunno." He replied. "If you tell me the truth now, I won't tell Daddy." I said. His face lit up. "Really?" He asked. I nodded. "I pushed her in." He said sheepishly. "You can't do that, bud. Next time you do it, I'll have to tell Daddy and you'll be put in timeout." I said. "Okay." He said and pouted. "I'm sorry." He added on. I kissed his head. "It's okay, just don't do it again and say sorry to Storm." I said.

I got up and put my hands on my lower back. Holy hell, my back aches. I'm huge, my boobs are massive and my ankles are swollen. I honestly can't wait for Penny to come out, my body is not doing well. Nikki came back downstairs with Storm in his arms. He put her down and Gunner took her hand and they ran back upstairs. "Let me guess, Gunner pushed her in?" Nikki asked. I laughed. "Yeah, he did. I talked to him." I replied. He kissed my head. "Good, I don't feel like hearing him cry because of timeout." He said.

He pulled me close to him. "They go down for a nap in 15 minutes, we'll have an hour all to ourselves." He whispered in my ear. I smiled. "Nikki, I can barely move when I lay down." I laughed. He chuckled. "But, I need you. It's been forever since we've had sex." He said. "It's been a week!" I exclaimed, laughing. "That's forever to me!" He said. I rolled my eyes. "Why hasn't Brandi taken the kids in a while?" I asked. "She's busy with her new boyfriend." He replied and rolled his eyes. "She still should make time to see her kids." I muttered.

"I love them a lot, they're my world. But, I want some alone time with you before Penny is born." He said. I smiled. "Well, call her and tell her it's her turn to take the kids." I suggested. "You know Brandi, she's stubborn." He said. "It's worth a shot." I shrugged. Nikki nodded and walked over to the phone. I sat down on the couch and rested my hand on my stomach. I'm so excited to meet her, I can't believe Nikki and I are finally going to have a kid together. I can't believe that we're married. Everything has been perfect.

I heard a knock on the door and I groaned. "I just sat down." I muttered. Nikki chuckled. I stood up and walked over to the door. I sighed one more time before opening it. My eyes went wide and my breathing hitched. I can't believe she's here. "Mom, what are you doing here?" I asked.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🦁)