Chapter 32.

(First of all, I'd like to thank RandiMcMickin for this idea! I loved it as soon as I read it! Thank you, love!)

Nikki's POV

It's been a month since the whole incident between Brandi and I had happened, Carly and I are back on track. Probably even better than before the incident happened. Today, I'm going over to Brandi's because she's been calling, I don't know why she'd even risk calling here after what Carly did to her.

I got out of bed, kissing Carly's sleeping face before getting dressed and heading out. I got my car keys and headed out. I quickly drove to my old mansion and knocked on the door, it didn't take long for Brandi to open the door. She looked really upset. "What's going on?" I asked as I walked inside. She sat down on the couch and I shut the door. "Sit down," she said. I sat down a couch cushion away from her. "Okay, now what's going on? You've been calling nonstop." I said. She looked down at her lap and then pulled something out of her pocket. She handed it to me and I looked down at it.

My eyes went wide. "I'm pregnant." She said as I looked down at the positive pregnancy test. "What? No, this–" I cut myself off. "There has to be a mistake, or it can't be mine." I said. "Last month when we had sex, you didn't use protection. I haven't had sex with anyone else." She said. I ran a hand through my hair and breathed out. This isn't suppose to be with her, it's suppose to be with Carly. "Okay," I started. "This is how it's going to go, I'm not leaving Carly–" "But, our kid!" Brandi exclaimed. "Let me finish." I said, sternly. "I'm not leaving Carly, but I'm not going to be an absent Father, I will come with you to doctor's appointments to see the baby, I will be in the delivery room when you give birth, we will do the same thing we're doing with Gunner when the baby is born, but we are not getting back together." I finished.

Brandi was silent for a moment. "What can I do to get you back? I'm pregnant with your kid, for God's sakes." She said. "I'm sorry, Brandi. I love Carly. I've never loved anyone the way I loved her, I've loved her since I laid my eyes on her." I said and smiled remembering walking up and seeing a short girl with light brown hair, the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen and those damn cute braces. Who knew that we'd still be in each other's lives decades later? "I'm sorry, Brandi. It's always going to be Carly, no matter what." I said and handed her the pregnancy test back. She breathed out. "Good luck keeping her when she finds out I'm pregnant." She said, bitterly.

I shook my head and stood up. "Clearly, you don't know Carly at all because she won't leave me, we got past the incident between you and I and we're stronger than ever." I said. "She's not even good looking, what do you see in her?!" Brandi exclaimed and stood up. "First of all, she's the most stunning woman I have ever seen, but it's not all about looks. She's there for me when I'm happy, when I'm crying, when I'm angry, she's the only person who's seen my soft side. She's the only person I'm completely myself around without fear of judgment. She's the woman I'm going to marry, and it's going to last." I said. Brandi looked shocked when I said the last sentence. "Now, I gotta go home to that amazing woman and tell her what's happening." I said and walked out the door.

I quickly got in my car and smiled. Even though I wish it wasn't with Brandi, I'm so happy to be having another kid. I started to drive back home, I know Carly won't leave me but, I am nervous to see her reaction. I know it'll be hard to hear. I'd have a hard time hearing it if the roles were reversed. I parked in the driveway and got out. I walked up the front door and unlocked it, I walked in and I heard the sounds of "Without You" playing. I smiled and shut the door. I walked further into the house and I looked in the kitchen. I saw Carly standing with her back facing me, waiting for her coffee. She's only wearing one of my shirts, she's moving her hips a little to the song.

"Without you in my life, I'd slowly wilt and die. But, with you by my side, you're the reason I'm alive." She softly sang. Her voice is a little scratchy from just waking up, but she still sounds perfect. I walked in and wrapped my around around her waist, she jumped a little but, soon relaxed. "Good morning." She said. "Good morning, beautiful." I said. She turned off the music and turned to face me. I smiled at how beautiful she looks. "We gotta talk, love." I said. "What about?" She asked and smiled at me. "Let's go sit down." I said and took her hand. I walked to the living room and sat down on the couch.

"So, last month, as you know the whole thing with Brandi happened." I said. Carly tensed up. "Yeah..." She said. "Well, she called me and she asked me to come over. She handed me a pregnancy test and told me she was pregnant, she wasn't lying this time." I said. Carly's eyes immediately got glassy. "She's pregnant?" She asked, her voice shaking. "Yeah, she told me that I didn't use protection, she hasn't had sex with anyone else since then." I said. Tears streamed down her face. "Let me guess, you're leaving me?" She cried. My face softened. "No, no, no." I said and pulled her close to me. I rubbed her back. "I would never even dream of leaving you, Carly." I said. "I'm staying with you, we talked about it. Everything is worked out, but the main thing is, I'm not leaving you." I said. She sniffled and looked up at me. "Really?" She asked. "Yes, really. I'm too in love with you to leave, baby." I said.

I leaned down and kissed her forehead. "I'm excited to have another kid, but I hate that it's with Brandi." I said. "We'll have a kid together one day, beautiful. I can promise you that." I said. Carly smiled a little. "And it'll be a girl and we can name her Penny-Lane Sixx." She said. I chuckled. "You still like that name?" I asked. She nodded. "I don't know if Lane should be included as the first name or it should just be the middle name, but I love that name." She said. I smiled. "I love you, Carly." I said. "I love you, Nikki." She replied and caressed my cheek with her hand and kissed me sweetly. I deepened the kiss and brought her even closer to me.

I broke the kiss and smiled down at her. "Now, let's get some coffee and spend the day together." I said. She smiled. "Sounds perfect to me." She said.

(A/N:  Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🦁)