Chapter 58.

Carly's POV

I'm now 9 months pregnant and I am over this whole pregnancy thing. God damn, Penny needs to come out. My due date is in 3 days, I can't believe I'm so close to meeting her. For once, the house is completely quiet. Nikki's still asleep, Storm and Gunner are still asleep, it's so peaceful.

I finished my cup of coffee and put it in the sink. I filled it up with soapy water and looked down at my stomach. I smiled and rested my hands on it. I'm so happy, I can't wait to meet Penny, I know she's going to be beautiful. I walked out and sat down on the couch. I put my feet up and pouted. My feet and ankles hurt so badly. But, that's nothing compared to the pain I'm feeling in my lower back.

I sighed. I thought I wanted some peace and quiet, but what I really want is to be with Nikki. I struggled to stand up and started to walked towards the stairs, but I decided I wanted one more cup of coffee. I walked into the kitchen and started to make myself some coffee.

I sighed happily and leaned against the counter. I furrowed my eyebrows when I felt a popping sensation. I felt a slow trickle of liquid go down my legs. I slowly looked down and saw clear fluid on the floor, surrounding my feet. Oh my god, my water just broke. I'm going into labor. I didn't even feel contractions, I should've felt them, right? Idiot, go get Nikki!

I quickly walked to the door of the steps. "Nikki!" I yelled. I walked up the steps and grabbed pajama pants, as I was still in my panties. "Nikki!" I exclaimed and shook him. "Wh-What?!" He yelled, annoyed. "My water broke!" I yelled. "Okay." He grumbled and pulled the blanket over his head. "NIKKI!" I screamed. "WHAT?!" He screamed. "My. Water. Broke!" I said. He looked at me for a second. "Oh my god." He said and kicked the blankets off.

I slipped my pants on and Nikki quickly grabbed a shirt and the bag we packed for the hospital. Nikki quickly ran to the kids rooms. I walked back downstairs and slipped shoes on. I heard frantic footsteps and I turned to see Nikki running down the steps, Gunner right behind him and Storm in his arm. "Let's go." He said. I smiled and we quickly got into the car and started driving.

"Nikki, I'm scared." I said as Nikki held my hand. He kissed my head. "Hey, it's gonna be okay, Starry Eyes. You'll be okay. We're about to meet Penny." He said. "And, Vince is here, too." Nikki added on. I looked to my right and Vince smiled at me. "I'm right here, shorty." He said. I smiled and took a deep breath.

"Okay, push." The doctor said. I grabbed onto Vince's hand too and squeezed as I pushed. Nikki put his other hand on ours and kissed my head again. "You're doing so well, baby." He said against my head. "Push." The doctor said. I cried out in pain as I squeezed their hands again. "One more time, push." The doctor said. I gave one last push, crying out in pain again.

I laid back and took a few deep breaths. But, I soon sat up when I didn't hear Penny crying. "Nikki, why isn't she crying?" I asked. I felt tears fill my eyes. "Nikki, why isn't she crying?!" I exclaimed. A few doctors came over and I couldn't see over the cloth. I felt my breathing get irregular. "What's wrong with her?!" I cried. Tears streamed down my face. "What's going on?" Nikki asked.

Vince kissed my head. "Just calm down, okay? They know what they're doing." He said. "Is she okay?!" I exclaimed. Vince kissed my head again. "Calm down, it's going to be okay." He soothed. What happened? She should be crying. Why isn't she? I want her to be okay, she needs to be okay. I looked over at Nikki and he looks just as scared as I do.

After what seemed like an eternity, her cries filled the room. I sighed out in relief and I saw them lift her up. "It's a beautiful baby girl." The doctor said. I smiled when I saw her. She's the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life. She's perfect. They cleaned her up and brought her over. "Would you like to hold her?" He asked. I nodded and opened my arms up. "Absolutely." I replied.

Once Penny was in my arms and I looked at her face, she became my entire world. "Hi, beautiful." I said. I kissed her head. "I'm your Mommy and I love you more than anything." I said. "Nikki, she's perfect." I said and looked up at him. I've never seen Nikki look as happy as he does now. "I know, she's perfect." He said. I held her up for Nikki to hold her. He held her and looked down at her face. "Oh my god, she's perfect." He repeated when he looked down at her face.

Vince kissed my head again. "I told you everything was going to be okay. She's beautiful, Carly." He said. I smiled. "She is, isn't she?" I asked, not taking my eyes off of her. Child birth is the most beautiful thing ever. It's amazing, I can't believe I grew her for 9 months, she's a little person. I obviously knew that that's what happens when you get pregnant, but once you experience it, you'll know it's the most amazing thing ever.

"The umbilical cord was wrapped around her neck, that's why she wasn't crying. But, she's fine. She's healthy." The doctor said. Nikki kissed her head and lingered there for a while. "I love you so much, Penny." He murmured against her forehead. I'm so thankful that there were no complications with getting the umbilical cord off, she's strong. "What's her name?" The nurse asked. "Penny Lane Sixx." I replied. "She's definitely a Penny." I said.

I laid back as I watched the love of my life holding our kid. This is all I've ever wanted. I don't need money, a big house, things, I don't need that. All of those mean nothing to me. Nikki, Penny, Storm and Gunner are all I need. Finally, Nikki and I have a family of our own together. I remember dreaming about it when I was 16 but, never in my wildest dreams did I ever think it would happen years later.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🦁)