Chapter 30.

(I just wanna give a shoutout to RandiMcMickin for this story idea!! I really appreciate it!)

Carly's POV

I sat down at my kitchen table with yet another cup of coffee in my hands. I haven't gotten any sleep and I'm having hard time clearing my head up. Hell, even smack isn't helping. I took another sip of my coffee and rubbed my eyes. I flinched a little because of how raw they are from crying. I've cried all night, every time I shut my eyes, I just saw Nikki on top of Brandi again. Over and over. It's almost like it's burned in my eyelids, as soon as my eyes shut, it's right there. I can't handle it.

I felt tears burn my eyes again and I blinked, the tears came streaming down my face and a few fell into my cup of coffee. "Fuck," I whimpered. I looked at it. Who care, my life sucks anyways. I took another sip. I wiped my eyes with my sleeves and sniffled. I haven't bothered to check on Nikki, I really don't wanna see his face right now. I'm really hurt by all of this, but I know if I see the sad look in his eyes, I'll just go running back to him. He's my weakness.

I took my last sip of coffee and I heard a knock on the door. I sighed and put my coffee cup in the sink and filled it with water. I shuffled over to the door and opened it up. I saw Brandi's face and my blood started to boil. My grip tightened on the door. "What?" I spat. "Is Nikki here? We have some unfinished business." She said and gave me a shit eating grin. Something inside of me snapped, the scene of them having sex ran through my mind again.

I lost it, I grabbed the back of her head and slammed it into my knee. I learned that one from Nikki. She shrieked and I shoved her to the ground. She already has a busted open forehead. "Carly, stop!" She exclaimed. I hesitated for a second, then the thoughts of her flooded my mind. My career, bashing me, sleeping with Nikki. My whole body started shaking with anger. I got over top of her and started throwing punches, each one leaving an impact. I felt tears streaming down my face, I don't know if it's from anger or sadness. Or both.

I stopped for a second and looked at her face. She has two black eyes, her nose looks broken, her lip's busted, her eyebrows busted and from the ring I wear on my pinky finger, there's small cuts on her face. "I hate you, I fucking hate you." I said through my teeth. I stood up and kicked her as hard as I possibly could in her rib cage. "Once this is over, you will not go to all sorts of tabloids and I'll drag YOUR name through the dirt!" I yelled.

"Fuck you!" She said and spit a tooth out. She got up and lunges at me, she got a good punch in my jaw and that just only made me angrier. I shoved her body against the wall and started throwing punched wildly, I didn't care where they hit, as long as it hit her. I grabbed her by her shirt and pulled her close to my face. "If you EVER come near me or Nikki again, I will put you 6ft under. You got that?" I asked, sternly. She didn't reply and I leaned my head back and head butted her as heard as I could, I felt cracking against my forehead. No, I think that was her nose breaking.

She screamed out in pain. "Okay, okay!" She cried. I shoved her to the ground and lifted my leg up to kick her again when I felt arms wrap around me waist. "Oh my god, Carly!" Nikki's voice filled my ears. "Let me go, Nikki! I'm not done!" I yelled and tried to pry his hands off of me. Brandi stumbled to her feet. "I'm not going to the police, just," she paused. "Keep your crazy fucking bitch away from me!" She yelled and I tried to lunge at her again as she walked passed me to get to her car. Nikki dragged me in the house and slammed the door shut. "Carly, what the fuck were you thinking?!" He yelled at me.

I walked past Nikki. "Don't talk to me." I said and grabbed a beer from the fridge. "You could've killed her!" He yelled, trailing behind me. I turned around and faced him. "Please, I knew what I was doing." I said and opened it. "I've never seen you so angry in your life, it was scary, Carly." He said. "I wasn't scary." I laughed and took a sip. "Yes, you were. I've never seen that look in your eyes, ever. You had pure hatred and anger in your eyes." Nikki said. "So? I hate her, I hate Brandi." I said. "And I wasn't done yet, I don't appreciate you intervening." I said. "If I didn't, you would have killed her!" He yelled.

"Stop yelling at me, this is your fault! I wouldn't have beat her ass if you didn't fuck her! That image of you on top of her is burned in my fucking brain! Every time I shut my eyes, it's there! I didn't fucking sleep because every time I shut my eyes, there you were fucking Brandi!" I cried. "Nikki, you broke my heart!!" I cried harder. I slammed my beer down. "Don't you understand that? This isn't like how it was in '83, you really betrayed my trust! I let you move in, I bring my walls down for you again and you throw it back in my face!" I sobbed. "Carly, please calm down." He said. "No, fuck you!" I yelled and ran past him. I body checked him as I ran to my room and slammed my door shut. I locked it and covered my face with my hands and sobbed, not caring how loud I am.

My head hurts, my body hurts, my eyes hurt, my face hurts, but most of all, my heart hurts. It actually aches every time that image of Brandi and Nikki shows up in my mind. I walked over and crawled into my bed. I pulled the blanket up to my chin and sobbed more. I want to forgive Nikki, I wish I could but, he betrayed my trust so many times before, I don't know if I can just let it go again.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🦁)