Chapter 43.

Carly's POV

I froze. Did I hear him correctly? I slowly turned around. "What did you say?" I asked. "I said, marry me!" He exclaimed. I furrowed my eyebrows. "What?" I asked. He ran over to me. "Carly, I know I fuck up a lot, especially when it comes to you. I don't feel like I deserve someone as amazing as you, I don't know what you're doing with someone like me." He said. "Nikki, don't say that." I said. "It's true. You treat me like a king and I turn around and treat you like dirt, I don't know why I do the things I do." He said. I shook my head. "You don't wanna marry me." I said.

I took a step back. "You don't want to me married to me, you're just saying this to stop us from arguing." I said. Nikki starting taking something out of his pocket. He got down on one knee and my eyes went wide. "Oh my god." I whispered to myself. He pulled out a little box. "Carlotta Dean," he started. I felt tears fill my eyes again. "Will you make me the happiest man in the universe and marry me?" He asked and opened it. I made an audible gasp. "Oh my fucking god." I whispered to myself.

It's the most beautiful piece of jewelry I have ever seen in my life.  It's rose gold, there are diamonds all around it and the most beautiful diamond in the center. It's beautiful, absolutely stunning. It took my breath away with how beautiful it is. I felt the warm tears stream down my face. "You're serious? You actually wanna marry me?" I asked, my voice shaking. "Yes, I want to marry you more than anything. The second I laid my eyes on you, I knew that I wanted you, that I needed you." He said. I smiled and more tears streamed down my cheeks. "So? Will you marry me, Carlotta?" He asked. I sniffled. "Yes, Nikki. I'll marry you." I said. He smiled wide and I put my hand out.

He slipped the beautiful ring on my finger and stood up. He wrapped his arms around me and lifted me up. He spun me around and I squealed a little. I wrapped my legs around his waist and looked down at him. "I love you so much, Nikki." I said. He smiled up at me. "I love you so much, Carly Sixx." He said. I kissed him deeply and cupped his face with my hands. He kissed back and I could feel him smile against my lips. He set me down and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him. I broke the kiss and looked up at him.

"This has been the best day of my life." I said. "I'm sorry it didn't start out that way." He said, chuckling softly. "No, don't apologize for this day whatsoever. I wouldn't change this day at all." I said. He smiled wide and kissed my forehead. "I just love you so fucking much. Things are gonna change, instead of arguing and yelling, we will talk about our problems and resolve them without hurting each other." He said. I smiled so wide that my teeth showed. He chuckled a little. "You like that idea?" He asked. "I love it!" I exclaimed. He smiled and his teeth showed, too. "I love when you smile like that." I said. "I love you." He said and kissed me again.

He looked around after breaking the kiss. "I literally forgot that we were in the rain." He laughed. I forgot until he said something and looked around. "Oh well, I love the rain. I love it even more now that I'm engaged." I said and smiled. He looked around again. "Well, looks like the press got our proposal on video." He said. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked where we was looking. I saw someone behind a bush and another person behind a car, camera pointing at us. "Now the whole world will know that you're all mine. Completely and utterly mine." He said and put his finger on my chin and turned my head to look in his eyes again.

I smiled and broke away from his embrace and opened my arms up. I twirled around in the rain. "What are you doing?" He laughed. "Dance with me." I said and stopped twirling. I held my hands out for him. He smiled wide. "I remember you doing this when you were 16." He said. He walked over and wrapped his arms around my waist and we started dancing. He twirled me around and I laughed. "Ready for it?" He asked. I furrowed my eyebrows and then he dipped me, just like he did when he was 18. I smiled up at him as the rain drops fell on my face.

"You're so beautiful." He said as he lifted me up again. I wrapped my arms around his neck again and he kissed me deeply. I smiled out of the kiss and looked up at the rain falling down on us, I looked back at Nikki. "You're absolutely perfect, Nikki. I love you more than words could ever describe." I said. He smiled and kissed my head. "I love you more than words will ever describe." He said.

While we stayed outside, in the middle of the road in the rain, we danced and played in the rain for hours. It was like we went back in time and we were back to being those two teenagers. When I met Frank, I never knew that I would end up getting engaged. I never knew that he would one day be Nikki Sixx and we'd end up getting together, soon to be married. He makes me the happiest I've ever been, even through ups and downs, he's always been the one person who understands me the most and loves me unconditionally.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🦁)