Chapter 39.

(The idea for this chapter is from RandiMcMickin ! Thanks so much for the idea!! I hope you like this chapter☺️)

Carly's POV

1994

A year has gone by, I don't really know what to make of this year, Motley went on tour, but it flopped but, they're already trying to go on another tour. Things with John are not working out. We just got off of tour a few weeks ago. I honestly am tired of John, anyways. Ever since the time last year, he's been trying to make a pass at me, but not enough for Nikki to notice. It's almost like he doesn't want to believe me because he thinks that they need him. What they need, is Vince back. I much rather prefer Vince than John.

"Hey, babe," Nikki said, sitting down next to me. "Hey." I said, not looking up from my book. "What's the matter?" He asked. I put my bookmark in and put my book down. I looked over at him. "John is the fucking problem." I said quietly. "Carly, not this again." He said, clearly annoyed. "Why don't you believe me??" I asked. "Because, John wouldn't do something like that. He's not Vince." He replied. "Are you serious? You're choosing to believe a man you met 2 years ago over someone you've known since you were 18?" I asked. "Yeah, I am." He replied. "Why?!" I exclaimed, growing angry. "Because, John never abandoned me for almost 10 years." He said lowly.

My eyes went wide. "You still haven't forgiven me for that?" I asked. "Why should I? You're probably gonna bolt again, anyways." He shrugged. "Nikki, stop that. You know how horrible I feel for doing that." I said. "Well, maybe you shouldn't have done it in the first place." He said. I took a deep breath. "Wow." I said. "I gotta pick up Gunner and Storm." He said and stood up. "You're done talking to me after you just dropped that bomb?" I asked, standing with him. "I don't wanna talk to you right now." He said. "Whatever," I rolled my eyes. "Don't get shitty with me." He said. "Go pick up your fucking kids." I said and walked away from him. "Fuck you!" He called after me. "Fuck you!" I said back and went into the break room.

What the fuck was that?! I sighed and rubbed my temples. I walked back out to get my book and I saw that only John was there. Great. I quickly grabbed my book and started to walk back. "Hey, wait." He said. I stopped and silently cursed at myself before turning back around. "What is it?" I asked. "Are you trying to get me fired or something?" He asked, walking over to me. "I'm just trying to get Nikki see what you've been doing to me." I said. "He's not going to, you guys need me." He said. "We don't need you, we need Vince." I said. "Ah, Vince." He chuckled. "Why're you laughing?" I asked. "I know your history with Vince." He said. "That's why I've been doing this, I know you're mad at Nikki and look, nobody's around. We could do it real quick." He said.

My eyes went wide. "Vince was different, it's also over now. I don't just sleep around with anyone." I said. "You slept with Tommy, too. Why not me?" He asked, stepping closer to me. I took a step back. "Tommy and Vince were different. I had sex with them when I wasn't with Nikki." I said. John took the book from my hand and tossed it back on the couch. "Now, that's a lie. You cheated on Nikki with Vince in 1983, your whole life story is out there, you can't lie." He said and took a step closer to me again. "That was different. I wanted revenge." I said and took a step back. "Nikki hasn't believed you, you must be really mad with him, consider this revenge, too." He said and once again, took a step closer to me.

I took a step back and I felt my body against the wall. Fuck. "John, stop. I'm not interested." I said, I started to move away but, John put his arms on either side of me. "You know you want to." He said, leaning in. "I said, stop!" I exclaimed. "Don't be like that, come on. Mick and Tommy went to get some fresh air. Nikki went to get his kids, that are with a different woman, might I add." He said. "I know they're from a different woman." I said. "Yeah, but he got Storm from cheating on you. Get some revenge." He said. I dry swallowed. "John, enough. This isn't funny." I said. "I'm not being funny, I want you, Carly. I know deep down you want me, too." He said.

I tried to move away but, John pinned me to the wall. "You must not know me at all, because I don't fucking want you." I said. "Let go of me." I said. John didn't reply, he just leaned in and started kissing my neck. "Get off!!" I yelled. "STOP!" I screamed, squirming around. I heard the door open. "Get off of her, now!" I heard Tommy yell. Tommy ran over and grabbed John by the back of his shirt and tore him away. I breathed out in relief and Mick ran over to me. "Are you okay?" He asked. I felt tears fill my eyes. I was terrified. I shook my head and tears ran down my cheeks. Mick hugged me tightly.

I heard the door open again and Nikki walked in, Storm in his arm and Gunner holding his hand. "What the hell is happening here?" He asked. Great, he's just going to get mad at me again. "John was all over Carly, we got here and he was kissing her neck!" Tommy yelled. I let go of Mick and looked over at Nikki. Nikki walked over to me and handed me Storm and gave me Gunner's hand. I furrowed my eyebrows. Gunner climbed up on the couch and I sat Storm next to him. Nikki stormed over to John and slammed him against the wall. My eyes went wide.

"What the fuck were you doing touching MY girl?!" He yelled directly in John's face. "You've been doing this since last year, haven't you?!" He yelled, I could see he was getting really angry. Mick took Storm and Gunner out of the room. "She came onto me!" John yelled. I looked over at Nikki again. "He's lying, you know I love you and wouldn't do that." I said. Nikki looked over at me for a split second and then looked back at John. He threw a punch and it hit John in the jaw. He threw John to the ground. "Get out, you're fucking fired! I never wanna see your fucking face ever again!" He yelled. John stood up. "You can't fire me! You guys need me!" He yelled.

"Like, hell we do! You don't fuck with our Carly and get away with it." Tommy spoke up. "Get the fuck out. Now." Tommy said. John looked at all of us and shook his head. He walked past me. "You're a fucking whore." He spat. Nikki grabbed onto John again and threw another punch, which got him in the nose. Blood poured out. "OUT, NOW!" Nikki screamed. He was absolutely livid. This time, John ran out. I let go of a breath, how long have I been holding that? Nikki looked over at me. "Now, you believe me?" I asked. He frowned. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." He said and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and buried my face in the crook of his neck. "I don't know why I'm such an asshole sometimes." He said. "Don't call yourself that." I said and released from our embrace.

"That's what I am, I should've believed you right away. I'm so sorry." He said, looking down at me. "It's fine, Nikki." I said. "No, it's not fine. Name something, anything you want. I wanna get it for you." He said. I laughed a little. "Nikki, I'm not Brandi. You don't need to buy me things to prove you're sorry or you love me." I said. Tommy laughed. Nikki and I looked over at him. "I'm sorry, that was funny." He said, and walked over to his drums. I looked back at Nikki who was already looking down at me. "No, I wanna get you something. Anything, I wanna make you smile." He said. "Are you going to let this go until I say something I want?" I asked. He shook his head. I smiled a little.

"Want to know what I really want?" I asked. He nodded. "Well, 2 things. I want a puppy, and I want a ring on my finger." I said. Nikki's eyes went wide. "What?" He asked. "After how I've been to you for this entire year?" He asked. "Yeah, I don't see what a puppy has to do with how you've been treating me." I replied, jokingly. He chuckled. "Not the puppy!" He laughed. I giggled. "Yeah, I want us to get married. I've wanted to marry you since I was 16." I said. He smiled. "I'll see what I can do." He said and kissed me deeply. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me close to him and broke the kiss. "I'm so sorry, baby." He said. I smiled a little. "Enough with the apologies, you're gonna get me a puppy, so I'm not mad anymore." I said. He laughed. "I love you so much." He said.

I smiled wide. "Say it again." I giggled. He chuckled. "I love you so much, Carly." He said. I smiled showing my teeth. "I love you so much, Nikki." I replied.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🦁)