Chapter 24

Carly's POV

"Have you ever thought about how weird it is that we all have the same skeleton, but every single person looks different?" I asked Nikki. He laughed. "What?" He asked. "Like, everyone's skeleton looks a little different but, for the most part, it's almost exactly the same and everyone has a different face, different skin color and build. Isn't that weird?" I asked. "Have you been smoking weed?" He laughed. "No! I'm just thinking, geez." I said. "Yeah, it is weird." He chuckled. "Like, you and I have the same skull. It looks the same. Yet, we look completely different." I said. "I wouldn't say completely different." He said. "We don't look alike at all!" I laughed. "Well, we have pretty similar noses, especially from the profile." He said. "Then, how come I hate my nose and love yours?" I asked. "Beats me." He chuckled.

This is an everyday thing, Nikki and I talk about everything and anything, it's always been this way. "What do you think of my ass?" I asked. He laughed loudly and covered his mouth. "What?!" He asked, his laughing subsiding. "Like, is it too big? When I got off drugs the first time, I started gaining all the weight back and it went to my chest and ass." I said. "I love your ass." He said. "Well, you like the fact that you can squeeze it." I rolled my eyes. "Well, yeah. But, it's also proportionate to the rest of your body." He said and smiled at me. "Just wondering," I said. He chuckled. "What do you think of my ass?" He asked. I laughed and laid down. I put my head in his lap so, I can look up at him. "I personally love your ass."

"My thighs on the other hand..." He trailed off. "You still hate your thighs?" I asked. "Yeah, they're huge." He laughed. "Oh, shut up. You're absolutely perfect and there's nothing you can say to convince me otherwise." I said. He smiled. "I think the same about you, but every time I compliment you, you say. "Noooo, I'm not."," He said and made his voice high pitched. "I do not sound like that!" I laughed. "Yeah, you do!" He replied. "No, that's how you sound," I said and crossed my arms over my chest. "Fuck you." He laughed. I giggled. "I really love your hair like that, it suits your face nicely," I said. He smiled. "Thanks, baby." He replied. "I love how it hangs over your eyes, even though I prefer to look at your eyes." I giggled.

"I love your hair this long, it's better to pull on when we're having sex." He said and ran his hand through my hair. I laughed. "Of course that's why you like it," I said. "It also makes you look gorgeous." He said. "You still have yet to call me Daddy during sex." He said. I laughed. "I get shy, I don't know," I said. "Carlotta Dean getting shy during sex? That's new." He smirked. "Oh god, shut up." I laughed. "Did you know that I hate being submissive to every other person I've ever had sex with but, with you, I don't care?" He asked. "No, I didn't know that," I said. "Like, I usually hate when people ride me but, when you do it, I don't know.. I just can't get enough of it." He said. I smiled. "Aw, Submissive Sixx," I said. He laughed. "Do not call me that." He said. "My little Submissive Sixx," I said. He rolled his eyes. "You're going to get it when we have sex tonight." He said.

"When? How do you know that you're going to have sex with me tonight?" I asked. "Please. You can't resist this dick." He replied. "Oh my god!" I exclaimed and laughed. "You're ridiculous!" I said. "You know it's true." He laughed. "You can't resist me," I said and looked up at him. "You're absolutely right, I can never get tired of you, bored of you, I can't even stay mad at you for too long. You're addictive." He said. I smiled. "I feel the same exact way about you," I replied.

"We haven't gotten drunk in a while," Nikki noted. "Yeah, I know," I replied. "Hey, can I do your makeup?" I asked. "Why?" He chuckled. "It'd be fun!" I replied. "Sure, why not?" He said. I smiled wide and got up. I grabbed his hands and pulled him to his bedroom. "You're eager." He said and laughed a little. "I've never done your makeup! You'll look so pretty! I haven't seen you in makeup in so long." I said. I sat him down at the vanity and pulled a chair over and sat in front of him. I got out my foundation.

"You're paler than me, will that work?" He asked. "Oh, yeah," I said and rummaged through my makeup. I got out a tanner foundation. "I got this foundation when I got a tan a few years back, it should still be good. I hardly used it." I said and pumped some out onto my hand and blended it with my fingers. "Yeah, it's still good." I smiled. I dabbed some onto his face and used my fingers to blend it into the skin. I dragged some down onto his neck. I got out powder and set everything into place. I took tweezers and started moving towards his eyebrows when he grabbed my wrist.

"Uh, what are you doing?" He asked. "Just tweezing your eyebrows a little," I replied. "No!" He laughed. "Oh, come on. Just a little! Only like the little bit of the overgrowth around your actual eyebrows." I said. He groaned and shut his eyes. "Fine, go ahead." He said and opened his eyes again. I pulled one hair out and he hissed. "What the fuck!" He exclaimed and covered his eyebrow. "You're hurting me!" He laughed. "I am not, you freaking baby!" I laughed. "That fucking hurt!" He said. "You're such a baby!" I laughed and took his hand off his eyebrow and pulled another hair out. "Ow!" He exclaimed. "You. Are. A. Baby!" I repeated. He laughed. "No, you're just abusive!" He said.

I rolled my eyes and put the tweezers down. "I'll stop, geez," I said and got out some eyeshadow. I dabbed some brown eyeshadow on and blended it out. I put a shimmering gold on his lid and then a white shimmer in the inner corner. I got out my eyeliner and put some winged out liner. I grabbed my mascara and applied it to the top and bottom lashes. I put some bronzer on and blusher on. I grabbed some nude lipstick on and applied it to his lips. I got some clear lipgloss and put it on his lips.

"Rub them together, babe," I said. He smiled and rubbed his lips together. I leaned back and smiled wide. "You look beautiful," I said. He looked over at the mirror. "Damn, it's been a while since I've seen myself in any sort of makeup." He chuckled. "What do you think?" I asked. "I think I look very feminine." He laughed. "Good, though?" I asked. "Yeah, babe." He replied and kissed me. "You got lipgloss on me," I said and giggled.

"Oh well, I want you right now." He said and leaned over and pulled my chair closer to his and kissed me. "We already had sex today," I said, breaking the kiss. "Oh, so there's a limit now?" He asked. "Yes, there's a limit for how many times you can get this ass every day," I said. He laughed. "You're ridiculous." He said and kissed me again.

(A/N: This chapter is mainly just to show how Carly and Nikki's relationship/friendship is. I hope you guys liked it, though! Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome! Okay bye🦁)