Chapter 11.

Nikki's POV

I walked up to Carly's door and knocked, I saw the look on her face when all of that went down with Brandi, I need to make sure she's okay. I stood there for a second, still no answer. I glanced over at her driveway and saw her car and motorcycle, so I know she's here. Maybe she's asleep? I knocked again. "Carly? It's Nikki, I just came over to check up on you." I called. Still no answer. I sighed, she's probably asleep. I turned around and started to walk back to my car when I heard a loud thud. "Fuck!" I heard Carly exclaim from the other side of the door. I walked back over and knocked again. "Carly? Are you okay?" I asked. I heard her groan and I felt worry wash over me. Is she okay?

I turned the doorknob and the door opened. I saw Carly laying on the ground. "Hey, Carly," I said walking in and shutting the door behind me. I crouched down and moved the hair that was blocking her face, her eyes are closed. "Are you alright?" I asked. She murmured something, but I couldn't make it out. "Open your eyes, you're worrying me," I said. I placed my hand on her arm and gently nudged her. She opened her eyes and locked eyes with me. Holy shit, her pupils are so dilated. You can hardly see the color of her eyes. "Nikki, how did you get in here?" She asked, her words slurring together. "The door was open, did you take something?" I asked. She giggled. "God, your skin is so tan." She said, moving her hand up and caressing my cheek.

As soon as she said that, I knew. "Carly, are you on ecstasy again?" I asked. She giggled again and struggled to sit up, I helped her up. "And your eyes, they're so green and pretty." She sighed. "How much ecstasy did you take?" I asked. "Dunno, whatever was in the bottle." She shrugged. I shook my head. "Why, Carly?" I asked sadness in my voice. "I miss you, so much, Nikki." She said. Her hands ran over my arms and she gripped them tightly. "And, seeing you look so good, it just makes me realize how much I screwed up when I left." She said, looking at all my tattoos. "I miss being in these strong arms, I miss falling asleep in your arms, I miss hearing your heartbeat as the last thing I hear before I drift off to sleep." She said.

This is just the drug talking, Nikki. Don't take her seriously. "Carly, let me get you to bed, please. We can talk about this when you're sober." I said, wrapping my arms around her and lifting her up bridal style. She sighed, happily and rested her head on my shoulder. I walked towards her room and laid her down in her bed, I took her shoes off and put them by the wall. I turned to leave and she grabbed my hand quickly. I looked down at our hands and then back up to her eyes. "Please, don't leave me. Not yet." She said. I sighed, I know what I'm going to say, I can't say no to those eyes. I never could. "Okay, I'll stay with you." I gave in. She smiled so wide, her teeth showed. I haven't seen her this happy in so long, it made me happy. "Lay with me, baby boy." She said, and I felt my cheeks turn pink. Wow, I haven't heard those words leave her lips in so long. Memories of her doing that to tease me flooded my head. It filled me with so much joy, so much love.

Yes, love. I don't care anymore, I still love this girl. I'm married to someone- Oh my god, Brandi. We said we would work things out, we have a kid on the way! What the fuck am I doing here with Carly? I looked back at her, her eyes are waiting for me to lay with her. She's smiling at me and playing with her lip ring, anytime she does that when we're with each other, we usually always have sex. She knows exactly what she's doing and it's driving me crazy. Those perfectly plump lips, those eyes, her nose, cheeks, forehead, God, just everything about her is perfect. I can't take it anymore, I need her and I need her now. I got over the top of her, she seemed surprised. "Nikki-" I cut her off by pressing my lips to hers. She was shocked at first, but soon, her arms wrapped around my neck and she kissed me back. She pulled me closer to her and deepened the kiss, she started to tug at my shirt, I broke the kiss to take my shirt off and her hands roamed over my body and she bit her lower lip and looked my body up and down. "God, I've wanted this since I laid my eyes on you again." She said, breathlessly. I smiled and took her shirt off, revealing her lacy black bra.

"I've missed you, I've missed this, I need you, Carly," I said, leaning close again. "I love hearing you say that, please say it again." She said. I smiled and kissed her quickly. "I need you, Carly," I repeated and she smiled wide. "Not as much as I need you." She said and kissed me again. She moved me to the bed and got on top of me, she moved her hands down to my jeans and unbuttoned them. "Hard already?" She asked and winked at me. I chuckled. "You're my weakness, I can't help it," I replied. She took my jeans off and then my boxers off, she crawled off of me and leaned down, she swirled her tongue over the tip and a wave of pleasure washed over me, I moaned a little and she took my length into her mouth. She moved her head up and down and hallowed her cheeks out, I groaned and threw my head back. I bit down on my lower lip to hide the moans that are threatening to spill out. "Fuck, Carly." I groaned. She quickened her pace and I gripped onto her hair and started guiding her. I felt my orgasm coming up. "Oh, fuck." I moaned and I released into her mouth, my cock twitching as I did. I tried to catch my breath as she took her lips off my member. She wiped off her mouth and I could see her cheeks burning.

She reached over and grabbed a condom from the drawer by her bed. She started to jerk me off to get me hard again, which wasn't hard. She turns me on, I can't get enough of her. She's absolutely dominating me and I'm not complaining, I don't care. I'm with her, she's with me. That's all I care about right now, she put the condom on and she took her leggings off and she had matching panties on. I smiled. "You're gorgeous, Carly. The most gorgeous girl I have ever laid my eyes on." I said. She smiled and she played with her lip ring, damn tease. "You're the most handsome man I have ever laid my eyes on." She returned the compliment. She slid her panties off and then unclasped her bra, she tossed it to the side and crawled over to me again. "I missed you, Nikki." She said, quietly. I smiled and flipped her over so she was underneath. I kissed her passionately before replying. "I missed you more, Starry Eyes," I said. I kissed her as I thrust into her, she gasped against my lips. I quickened my pace and she moaned. "Faster, Nikki." She moaned out. I moved down and massaged her clit and she started moaning louder. "Harder!" She moaned out, I slammed into her and massaged her clit faster, she dragged her nails up my back and I pulled out completely and slammed into her, making her almost scream, I felt another orgasm starting to come. My thrusts started to get sloppier as I was getting closer.

I felt Carly's walls tighten against my dick as she moaned out, her orgasm shook her body, I felt her legs shake against my body. My orgasm came as soon as hers did, I fell off of her and laid next to her, we both laid there trying to catch our breaths. "Wow.." She breathed. "You've gotten even better." She said. I looked over at her and she was already looking at me, smiling. I smirked. "You really think so?" I asked. She giggled a little and nodded. "Nope, I know so." She said. I smiled and leaned over, our lips pressed together and I wrapped my arms around her as she laid her head on my chest. I pulled the blankets over us and sighed. I leaned over and turned the light off and rubbed her back. "Nikki?" She spoke up. "What is it?" I asked. "I'm still in love with you, that hasn't gone away." She said. I smiled and kissed her head. "I'm still in love with you, Starry Eyes," I said.

(A/N: Uh oh.. But! They finally kissed!.. and more😅Tell me what you think is gonna happen next! Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🦁)