Chapter 7.

(The song in this story is a real song, just the lyrics are changed a very small bit. Listen to it!)

Carly's POV

"I'm Carlotta, but you can call me Carly. The rest of the guys do." I said. John smiled a little and nodded. "Nice to meet you, you're my new manager?" He asked. "Well, yeah. One of them." I said smiling. He nodded again. "She's super chill, you don't have to act so formal." Tommy spoke up. I laughed. "Yeah, I've been friends with them since '81." I said. "Oh, thank fuck because, I didn't know if I could keep that up anymore." John said. I laughed.

"So, have you guys started with a new album yet?" I asked. "Yeah, we already know what we're gonna call it." Mick said. "And what's that?" I asked. "Self titled. Mötley Crüe." Tommy said. I nodded. "That's bold. Are you sure that'll go down well?" I asked. "I have a good feeling about it." John said. "Well, okay. Brainstorm some more ideas for album names, though. Just incase." I said. They nodded. "Where's Nikki? Aren't you suppose to be rehearsing?" I asked. "With Brandi, there is no telling what time he's gonna come." Tommy said, spinning his drum sticks.

"The boys tell me that you're good at singing and playing the guitar," John started. "Why don't you show me?" He asked, taking his guitar off and handing it to me. I laughed a little. "I am not good, they're liars," I said. "Buuuuuuullshit!" Mick said. I laughed. "You write your own songs?" John asked. "Yeah, they're not anything good." I shrugged. "Come on! Play us one!" Tommy said. "We'll follow you," Mick said. "We're missing a bass player," I said. John picked up Nikki's bass. "I can play." He said and winked at me. I laughed a little. "Please? We're waiting for Nikki, anyways." Mick said. I groaned. "Fine, okay." I gave in. They cheered and got into place. "What's the song called?" Mick asked. "I Wanna Be Your Girlfriend," I said. "I wrote it years ago, it's one of my favorites," I said. "Okay, we'll follow you," John said.

I sighed and started strumming. "Oh, baby. I wanna feel you close. Oh, baby. Come lie with my bones. Oh, baby. Don't look away. Oh, baby. Just look at me the same." I sang. The music started to pick up a little. "I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna kiss your lips. I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath." I sang. John and Mick sang "oh, baby" a few times in the background and I smiled. This is exactly how I pictured it. I started to lose myself in the song and really get into it.

"Oh, baby. Tell me something nice. Like flowers and blue skies," I sang. "Oh, baby. I will follow you home. Although my lips are blue and I'm cold." I sang. The music picked up for a second and then died down as soon as I started to sing again. "I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna kiss you lips." I sang and the music picked up again. "I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath." I sang. Once again, Mick and John sang "oh baby" a few times before I sang again.

"I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath," I sang. "I don't wanna be your friend." I sang. The music picked up again and I smiled. "I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna be your bitch." I sang the only music in the back is just bass, this is exactly how I visioned this. "And I wanna touch you, but not like this." I sang. The music picked up again. "The look in your eyes, your hand between my thighs. Oh, this can't be real. It's all just a dream." I sang.

"I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna kiss your lips. I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath." I sang. "Don't wanna be your friend. Lose my breath. Don't wanna be your friend. Lose my breath." I finished and stopped strumming. I breathed out and looked around at the boys. "That was really good!" Tommy exclaimed. "Hell yeah, it was!" John said. I smiled and put the guitar down. "It's mediocre, but thank you," I said. "Not mediocre at all!" Mick said I smiled again. "Thank you guys, I really appreciate it," I said. "What year did you write it?" I asked. "Uh, 1981, I'm pretty sure," I said. "Write it about Nikki?" Tommy asked and winked at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, it was about him," I said, playing with the hem of my shirt. "Well, it's a really good song, Starry Eyes." I heard from behind me. I whipped around and saw Nikki standing there, leaning against the wall. "When did you get here?" I asked. "A little bit before your song started, I stayed back to listen." He said, pushing off the wall and walking over. "So, that's what you hid from me in your song book all those years ago?" He asked, smirking at me. I felt my cheeks heat up. "Oh, shut up," I said, rolling my eyes. He chuckled. "I love the song, glad I finally got to hear it after all these years." He said and hugged me. I felt my face burn again when his arms wrapped around me.

"Nikki!" I heard a feminine voice scream. I jumped away from Nikki's grip and saw Brandi walk into the room. "We aren't done this discussion!" She yelled. I looked over at Nikki and he frowned. "Brandi, I'm at work–" "Yeah, with a woman you used to fuck! I'm not okay with that!" She yelled, cutting him off. My eyes went wide. "I told you, there's nothing going on!" He yelled back. I bit my lower lip and looked back at Brandi. "I know your past, Nikki. You can't keep it in your pants!" She yelled. I decided to leave the room and I walked outside. I sat down on my motorcycle and lit a cigarette. I exhaled the smoke and sighed. Things are so complicated now.

I saw Brandi storm out after a while and got in the car and drove away. I finished off my cigarette and flicked it. Nikki walked out before I could walk in. He walked over and sat next to me on my bike. "I'm sorry, she's.." He trailed off. "You don't have to apologize, Nik," I said before he could say anything. "Is everything alright between you two?" I asked. He shrugged. "Who knows? She's just," he stopped. "No, I don't wanna dump all that on you." He said. "Tell me, you know I'm a great listener. You know that." I said, smiling a little. He returned the small smile. "She doesn't love me, Carly. I know it and I've tried to make it work and it's not working." He said. I frowned.

"Have you tried everything?" I asked. "Yes, I have. I've given her everything she ever asks for and it's still not enough." He said. "I also don't even know if I love her. I'm married to someone I don't think I love." He said. I sighed. "What are you going to do?" I asked. "I already filed for divorce papers," he said quietly. "I'm going to give them to her tonight." He said. My eyes went wide. "Woah, I didn't know it was this serious," I said. "We argue every damn night, Carly. It makes Gunner cry, it makes me pissed off beyond belief and it just stresses all of us out." He said. "I can't keep doing it anymore." He said. I wrapped an arm around him.

"I'm so sorry, Nikki." He shook his head. "Nah, it's better this way." He said. "I have a huge favor to ask you," he started. "You can say no, because of how I was to you yesterday but, when I give her the divorce papers, can I stay at your place? I can't bear to be with her when I give those to her. I know it's going to be bad. I also think I wanna bring Gunner with me because I don't want him to be alone with her when she's so hysterical." He said. I played with my lip ring. "Yeah, that's okay," I said. "Really?" He asked, smiling. "Yeah, of course," I said. He smiled wide and hugged me tightly. "Thank you so much, I really appreciate it." He said.

Oh god, a whole night with Nikki again? How the hell is this going to go?

(A/N: I already have some ideas for the next chapter but, I want to know what you guys wanna see when Carly and Nikki stay the night together! Leave predictions, maybe it'll make it in the next chapter😉Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🦁)