Chapter 52.

(Before you read this, I'd like to thank RandiMcMickin for this idea!! I hope you enjoy!)

Carly's POV

I finished filling the balloons up with helium and tied a string around it. I let it go and watched it float up to the ceiling. "You know, you could help." I said and looked at Nikki. He tore his attention away from the TV. "This is a good movie." He said. "I know Stand By Me is a good movie, but I would still like some help." I said and rolled my eyes. He chuckled. "Making the pregnant one do all the work." I added on and stuck my tongue out at him. "Oh, hush." He chuckled.

The door opened and Tommy walked in. "Is Vince here yet?" He asked. "Nope, he won't be here till later." I said. "Rad." He said and shut the door behind him. "Do you think he's gonna be surprised?" Mick asked as he got the candle out. "I'm sure he will be." I replied. "I can't wait to see the look on his face." Nikki said. I smiled. "I can't either, I'm so glad you guys are friends again." I said. He smiled. "I am, too, Starry Eyes." He said.

Today is Vince's 33rd birthday and I put together a surprise Birthday party for him. It's gonna be small, just Nikki, Mick, Tommy and me. John decided to skip out. Him and Vince are friendly, but I wouldn't consider them friends. I stood up and stretched. "Your baby bump is really cute, Carls." Tommy said. I smiled. "Thanks, I'm 5 months along." I said.

I checked the clock. "Vince should be here in roughly 10 minutes." I said. I walked over and turned off the TV. "Hey!" Nikki whined. "Get up! Get your shit together!" I laughed. Tommy laughed. "It's like you already have a kid." He said. "Oh, sure. Take her side." Nikki said. "Hey, she's the pregnant one. I'm gonna take her side, don't piss off a Mommy-to-be." Tommy said. I smiled. "Take his advice, Sixx." I said, jokingly. He rolled his eyes. "You're lucky I love you." He said and stood up. He walked over and kissed my head before walking into the kitchen.

"Where should we put the cake?!" Nikki called from the kitchen. "On the coffee table!" I replied, matching his tone. He walked back in the room and put the cake on the table. Mick put the candle in it. "When should we light it?" He asked. "Hm, maybe a few minutes before he gets here?" I asked. "Sounds good to me, Carlotta." He said.

9 minutes had passed and I walked over to the window and peeked out from the curtains. Vince pulled into the driveway. "Vince is here!" I exclaimed. "Turn our the lights!" Tommy exclaimed. "What about the candle?! He'll see that!" Nikki exclaimed. "Fuck the candle for right now!" I replied. Tommy quickly shut the lights off and we got around the coffee table. I heard footsteps coming up to the door. Vince knocked.

He knocked one more time and then, opened the door. "Carly? Nikki?" He called out. He flicked the light on. "SURPRISE!" We all screamed in unison. Vince jumped and smiled. "Oh my god, you almost gave me a heart attack!" He laughed. He walked in and shut the door. "Happy Birthday!" I said, happily and walked over to him. I hugged him tightly and he laughed, softly and hugged back. "Thanks, Carls." He said.

We broke from our embrace and the boys each took turns telling him happy birthday and greeting him. "Wow, you've gotten so much bigger since the last time I saw you." Vince said, looking at my stomach. "Gee, thanks. That's what every girl wants to hear." I said and winked. He chuckled. "How far along are you, now?" He asked. "5 months, closer to 6, though." I replied with a smile.

The night progressed, Vince has opened his presents, we've watched movies, talked about everything and anything. It's been an amazing night, we've laughed and joked, it's been fun. Now that the night is winding down, I have to ask Vince something. Something really important.

I walked into the kitchen, Nikki trailing close behind me. "Hey, Vince?" I asked. He turned around from the fridge. "What's up, small fry?" He asked. I smiled. "Carly's gotta ask ya something real important." Nikki spoke up. Vince shut the fridge. "Alright, I'm all ears." He smiled. I smiled again. "Well, mine and Nikki's wedding is coming up, the 15th of next month and as you know, my Dad died in '83 so, he can't walk me down the aisle. I never had a good relationship with him so, I wouldn't want him to walk me, anyways. Well, my question is, will you walk me down the aisle?" I asked.

Vince smiled wide. "You really want me to walk you down the aisle?" He asked. I nodded. "Yes, I really do." I said. He smiled wide again. "Of course, I would love to, Carly." He said. I smiled and quickly hugged him. "Thank you so much, you have no idea how happy you've made me." I said. He hugged me back. "No, thank you. It's an honor." He said. We broke our embrace and I turned around and saw Nikki smiling.

"Told you he'd say yes, babe." He said. He walked over and kissed my head. "Are you guys excited for the wedding?" Vince asked. "More than excited, I can't believe it's finally happening." I said. Nikki wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his hands on my stomach. "I can't believe we're finally having a baby." He said and kissed my shoulder. "Hope she looks like you, Carls. If it looks like Sixx, it'll be one ugly kid." Vince snickered. Nikki laughed. "Fuck you!" He said, laughing subsiding.

I laughed and laid my head back against Nikki. I'm so happy, this is the happiest I have ever been in my life. Vince and I are friends, Nikki and Vince are friends again, I'm getting married to the love of my life and best friend, and I'm pregnant. For once, life is going my way. Life is beautiful, perfect in fact.

(A/N: Happy 58th Birthday, Vince Neil! I hope this day is as perfect as he is ❤️ Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🦁)