Chapter 22.

Nikki's POV

I glanced down a Carly and saw she was asleep. I frowned. She doesn't deserve to lose her job as a model. I saw the pictures she did as a model, how happy and confident she was. It wasn't a matter of she needs the job, she loved modeling. I slowly moved Carly off of me and laid her down on the pillow, careful not to wake her. I looked at her face, her face is puffy and red, she has makeup streaks down her face and her eyes are swollen. I sighed. I'm going to fix this.

I got up and walked out to the living room. I slipped my shoes on and grabbed my car keys. I started to drive to Carly's house. I have a plan, it won't be the same as modeling but, hopefully, it'll make her smile. I parked and got out. I walked up to her house and remembered I forgot her keys. I silently cursed at myself and looked around for an open window. I walked around the house and saw an open window on the second floor. How the fuck am I suppose to get up there?! I sighed and looked around. I looked over at her pool and saw a ladder. I walked over and took the pool ladder out and put it against her house. I climbed up it and only got to where I can grab onto the windowsill. I reached up and grabbed it and pulled myself up.

I got up to the window and fell into the room. I landed with a hard thud and I groaned. She better love this because I'm this is way too much activity. I stood up and shut the window. I looked around. I haven't seen this room in Carly's house. There are boxes, pictures, and clothes all around. This must be her storage room. I walked over and looked at the clothes on the rack. These must be from her modeling gigs. I walked over and opened one of her boxes. The first thing I saw was a picture of her and me from '81. I smiled and picked it up. We're standing in front of her mirror and Carly has her arms wrapped around my torso and her smile, man. I loved seeing that smile every day. She's starting to smile like that again.

I put that picture down and rummaged through some other pictures. I saw pictures of her and Vince. These must be from when they were seeing each other. I picked one up and it was a picture of Carly, shirtless but, with a blanket covering her breasts. She was in the middle of laughing, Vince must've taken this picture of her. As much as I hate that they were seeing each other behind my back, I'm glad Vince was there for her. Carly is so used to being around me that when she moved away, she probably was a wreck. I'm glad Vince was there to keep her grounded.

I looked through more pictures before just shutting the box and put it by the door to take with. I grabbed some clothes and put them on the box and then grabbed some of the boxes of her modeling pictures and magazines. I walked into her room to grab the other box of pictures from under her bed. I walked over and grabbed the box from under her bed and got up. I knocked her pillow off as I was getting up, I grabbed her pillow to put it back when I saw a picture under it. I picked the picture up and turned it over. It's a picture of Carly and I kissing. Did she keep this under her pillow? I smiled a little. I remember this day. It was at one of our shows, backstage. Carly kissed me and Tommy took a picture of it. I smiled.

I put the picture back under her pillow and grabbed the things I gathered and walked out to my car, shutting and locking the door behind me. I put the things in the back seat and started to drive back home. I parked in the driveway and grabbed her things and walked back in the house. I quietly walked back up to my bedroom and saw she was still asleep. I smiled and quickly walked down the hallway to an empty room I have. I put the things down and then started to put up her modeling pictures around the room. I left one wall empty and grabbed the clothes rack from another room and put her clothes back up on it. 

I grabbed some paper from my room, scissors, and tape. I walked back to the room and started cutting out stars, some fairly big, some tiny. I cursed quietly when I accidentally cut the top of the star off. I am not crafty whatsoever. Once I got tons of stars, I started to tape them up on the wall I left bare. I stepped back after I was finished and looked at the wall. I think it looks pretty good if I do say so myself. "Nikki?" I heard Carly's small voice from down the hall. I quickly walked out and shut the door behind me. I walked to the bedroom and saw Carly sitting up, rubbing her eye. "Hey, sleeping beauty," I said. She smiled a little. "Where were you at, babe?" She asked, her voice still raspy.

"Just doing something," I said as smiled. "Wipe that makeup off and fix your hair. And then do your makeup the way you'd do it for photo shoots or the runway." I said. She gave me a puzzled look. "Why?" She asked. "Please just trust me?" I asked. "Well, alright." She said and got out of bed and walked over to the vanity. She took some makeup wipes and wiped the makeup off her face. She started to do her makeup a lot more bold than normal. She filled her eyebrows a little bit a used more face makeup than what she does every day. She winged out her eyeliner and put mascara on. She applied a nude lipstick. She rubbed her lips together and just like always, posed a little, pursing her lips.

"Yep, all done." She said to herself. I smiled and she brushed her hair out and put some hairspray in it. "Okay, I'm done." She said, turning and facing me. I smiled and took her hand and lead her down the hallway. "What are we doing, babe?" She asked. I didn't answer, I just stopped in front of the door. "Open it," I said. She opened the door and looked inside. "Nikki, what is all of this?" She asked, smiling. "Your photo shoot, silly," I said and walked in. I grabbed my camera and she smiled wide. "You did this for me?" She asked. "Of course, you were so upset about the whole situation with Brandi, I thought who needs them? We can have our own little modeling thing in our home." I said. "Our home?" She asked. "Yes, of course," I replied. "Go, pick an outfit to wear and we'll get started," I said.

She smiled wide and I quickly got a picture of her. She's so beautiful, I couldn't help myself. She picked up the white, low cut dress that has long sleeves. She got out of her clothes and slipped the dress on. She slipped some red heels on and smoothed the dress out. It comes to her mid-thigh. Her legs are absolutely gorgeous. She's absolutely gorgeous. She looked up at me. "Well?" She asked. "You are perfect, Carly," I said. She smiled and blushed. She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply.

"What did I do to get so lucky to have you?" She asked, breaking the kiss. "I was about to ask you the same thing," I replied and kissed her again.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🦁)