Chapter 50.

Carly's POV

A few days have passed, tonight is my last night in the hospital. I walked out of the bathroom and Nikki took a picture of me. "Ew, why did you do that?" I whined. "I wanna take pictures of my Princess." He replied. I smiled. "Well, at least take one where I'm prepared." I said. He held the camera up and I smiled wide and put my hand on my stomach. He smiled and took the picture. "You're glowing, baby." He said.

I heard the curtain open up and I looked over. Tommy walked in. "Hey, small fry." He said. He walked over and hugged me. "How are you feeling?" He asked and kissed my head, before releasing from our embrace. "I'm feeling great, I'm excited to go back home." I said. "That's good, Vince should be here later. Mick and John are coming, too. We've all been worried about you, Carls." He said. "I could tell." I giggled. "I'm okay, I'm too stubborn to go anywhere." I said. Tommy smiled and sat down at a chair.

"So, what kinda theme do you want for the wedding?" Nikki asked. "I'm not sure yet." I said and walked over to the bed. I stood on my tippy toes and sat down. "You're so short, you had to stand on your tippy toes to sit in the bed?" Tommy laughed. "Oh, shut up. Not everyone can be a skyscraper like you." I said. Nikki laughed. "I'm only one inch shorter than Tommy, what are you trying to say?" He asked. "You're both tall as fuck." I laughed. Nikki smiled. "You have no clue what the theme should be?" He asked.

"Well, I do but, it's too girly for you." I said. "Carlotta, nothing is too girly for me. I used to wear makeup and heels." He laughed. "Okay, true." I laughed. "I want flowers everywhere. I want the isle leading up to you covered in rose petals. I want it to be an outside wedding, and then the after stuff, like our first dance and everything be inside." I said. Nikki smiled. "I'm not sure yet, my ass." He laughed. I giggled. "I've thought about my dream wedding with you since I was 16." I said. He smiled again. "When we get home, we'll start looking at places and you can start trying on wedding dresses. You still want a Princess gown, as you call it?" He asked. I smiled wide and nodded. "Yes! I wanna look and feel like a princess at our wedding." I said. "You're going to look absolutely stunning, babe." He said.

"What song should be our first dance?" I asked. "I already have that song picked out, it's a surprise." He said and winked at me. I smiled. "Well, alright. I trust you." I said. I heard footsteps walking up to my door and I looked over and saw John and Mick walk in. "Hey, Carlotta." Mick said and walked over. He hugged me. I hugged him back. "Hey, how are you?" I asked. "How am I? How are you!" He laughed. I laughed. "I'm really good. I'm getting stronger everyday." I said. He smiled. "That's great to hear, you got a wedding to plan." He said. I smiled. I looked over and saw John standing by the door, still.

"You can come in, I don't bite." I laughed softly. He smiled a little. "I know, I just." He stopped himself. I furrowed my eyebrows. He walked over to me. "I just want to say, I'm sorry for what I did to you last time we saw one another. I don't know what came over me, I feel awful. I've already apologized to the guys and to Nikki, but I really need to apologize to you." He said. I smiled. "It's okay, really. It's all in the past." I said. He smiled and hugged me. "I'm glad you're up, we were all worried about you." He said. I returned the hug. "I'm glad I'm up, too. I can finally continue on with my life." I said.

We released from our hug and Nikki sat down next to me and kissed my temple. "I love you so much, beautiful." He said. "I love you so much, baby." I said. He smiled and pulled me close to him. "I'm so happy that we're finally having a baby together, finally." He said and kissed my temple again. I smiled. "I am, too. I can't believe I'm pregnant. We didn't even know." I said. He chuckled. "I know, it was a surprise." He said. He got close to my face. "I can't wait till we get home, I can't wait to have alone time with my lady." He whispered in my ear. I felt goosebumps appear on my skin.

I turned and faced him. I smiled when I saw his beautiful green eyes. "Tomorrow, love." I whispered and kissed his lips, I lingered there for a second before breaking it. He smirked. "I can't wait." He said. "I'm bored! Let's turn the radio on." Tommy said and got up. He walked over to the radio and fiddled with it. "This fucken thing is old." He grumbled, causing me to laugh. He flipped through a bit before landing on a very familiar song. "Hey, it's us!" Tommy cheered.

"Don't go away mad," Nikki started. "Just go away." I said before Nikki could. He smiled. "Did you ever tell Carls what song is about her?" Tommy asked as he sat down again. I looked at Nikki. "No, he didn't! I didn't know there was a song about me on the album!" I said. Nikki laughed. "It's Same Ol' Situation." He said. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah, because you're bisexual, I've seen you with so many women. I kinda just pulled from my experience with seeing you with women." He chuckled. "I keep forgetting that you're bisexual." Tommy said. "I lean more towards men, that's why." I said.

"Besides songs from the first album, what is your favorite Mötley song ever?" John asked. "Hmm." I hummed and laid my head on Nikki's shoulder. "I really love Angela for some reason. It's so good." I said. "Really? I though you would've picked Without You." Tommy said. "That song is pretty, too. All the songs are amazing, just Angela makes me dance every time I hear it." I giggle. Nikki rested his head on mine. "I'm so happy you're awake and everything is back to normal." He said, I could tell he's smiling. "I am, too, babe." I said.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🦁)