58 ~ Nothing Was The Same

After almost two years since the first chapter was published and more than three years of planning, we're at the last chapter.

Dedicated to @ ALL OF YOU. For every comment, every vote and getting me to 273k reads!

But it's not over. There will be a short bonus chapter!

This is an extra-long chapter! almost 4000 words, Enjoy!!

At the beginning talk about the absolute heartache just looking at him. How he flipped her life upside down. How shell never be the same.

Chapter Fifty-Eight

S e v e n    M o n t h s   L a t e r

L a n a    walked up to the bar in her tight heels and even tighter green dress... this seemed familiar she thought. Similar but not nearly the same. 

Everything had changed.

She'd met the love of her life. A man who was never possessive with her, never unfaithful even with all the temptation he had around him. A man that took his time to teach her, believe in her. 

When they broke up Lana knew she'd never find that again. She knew she would never love anyone like she loved him. 

Between crying every single night, hardly eating, or sleeping in fear that she'd wake up the next day without him by her side, she honestly thought she wouldn't survive. 

And yet there she was in heels too high and a dress she could hardly breathe in, looking at the man who took her breath away altogether. 

Elijah... Sitting at the bar wearing his black collard shirt that made him look even sexier. He sat at the bar unaware that she was right behind him as he sipped on whiskey and ice. 

And a tall blonde woman walking towards him with a devious grin which said "I'm hunting for prey and you are my next victim". Her attempts left him unaffected until she eventually rolled her eyes and walked off. 

"That was weak," Lana said, coming up behind him like he had said to her the first time they'd met at the bar.

Elijah lit up when he heard her voice, giving her his classic smile.

"What's a guy like you doing here?" Lana asked, quoting the exact words he said to her long ago. 

With a cheeky grin, he leaned closer and said "Waiting for you, Lana. You look beautiful" 

Lana laughed, trying to conceal her blush. She took a seat next to him at the bar.  

In honour of the first time, they met Elijah asked: "Is this the part where I spill my drink on you 'accidentally'?"

"In this dress, you must be crazy Mr. West" she chuckled, looking down timidly she changed the subject "That blonde girl was pretty," Lana started "Are you interested?"