14 ~ Boo! Scared You, Didn't I?

Sorry for missing an update y'all. I've been sick the whole week. Missed all my tests and still feel like 💩

Thank you soooo much for 5000 reads!!! 🎆🎉. Im so relieved people actually read this story loool.
___________________________________

R a k i n g his fingers through his hair and down his face, Elijah knew as soon as he opened his eyes the worst hangover ever was awaiting him

"Wakey, wakey sleepy head" she sang beside him

His eyes flickered open at blurry Olivia sitting on his bed in a thin blue blouse and a black pencil skirt.

"What the hell are you doing in my room, Olivia?" He muttered, stuffing his face back in the soft white pillows.

"Your room?" She chuckled

"You're in my house Elijah"

His eyes shot wide open, scanning her very floral guest room. It even smelled like scented candles and deceit.

"Shit" he panicked. How the hell did he even end up here? And what happened last night?

Elijah turned on his back, he was shirtless but prayed he at least had some clothing on, as he patted his body for any piece of clothing.

"Relax, you still have some of your dignity left," she said, tearing off the blanket and exposing his thin pair of boxers.

"What happened last night?" He asked her.

She smirked, "you really don't remember?"

Olivia leaned in, dragging her finger over his bare chest.

"Not much but... You really are more fun when you're drunk"

"I don't trust you Olivia" he snapped, swatting her hand away.

"Really Elijah? You used to trust me more than anyone"

"Used to" he emphasized "What don't you get? I don't feel the same"

"Why cause you're in love with that student of yours?" She rolled her eyes before she got up from the bed side, throwing him the pile of clothes he had dashed on the floor the night before.

"Just remember Elijah, you always end up coming back to me. Drunk or not"

L a s t    N i g h t

Elijah was Cindys oldest and best friend in the entire world. No matter how long they were apart from each other, as soon as they were back together it seemed like nothing had changed.

And there was nothing they couldn't tell each other over chicken and waffles and a tall ice cold glass of beer.

Except this time.