15 ~ Study Buddies... With Benefits

Dedicated to @ThatgoodSauce lmao your comment last chapter though. You aint holding back 💯💯.

Thank you sooooo much for 10,000 reads! I hope this story keeps growing and you guys keep reading!

Sometimes I just wish I could leave everything behind, take my stories with me and live in the middle of the jungle somewhere, - the bugs and humidity ofc. Life sucks rn tbh.

Anyway, as for the updates, please be patient with me. A lot has been going on lately and I'm just trying to keep my head above water right now.

H i s lips were soft, pressed against hers

H i s lips were soft, pressed against hers. Her arms unconsciously wrapping around his neck.

And his hands on her waist-- 

Before they pulled back, staring into each others' eyes without a word to say.

Lana cleared her throat, looking down at the ground momentarily, before meeting his green eyes again.

"Mason..."

He finally spoke, but still, he didn't know what to say "That was so..."

"Weird" they laughed, throwing themselves into a fit until tears came streaming from their eyes.

"Let's agree to never do that again" Lana chuckled, trying to sober up.

"I mean I wouldn't say never..."

"No" Lana started "I have a friend that likes you. I couldn't do that to her"

Mason nodded, not in agreement but only because he had to respect her decision.

Lana took a deep breath and shook her head "I should go"

"It's dangerous outside Lana" he insisted as she opened the door.

"I'll be fine," she told him before leaving the room. And not when she was five steps outside of his room, she saw Jamie. She had seen Lana walk out of Mason's room.

And Lana could see it all over her best friend's face. Disappointment.

"James" Lana called out, before Jamie ignored her, turning around and walking towards her dorm.

"Jamie, wait--" Lana huffed, running to catch up with her, finally she grabbed her arm and Jamie faced her.

"What Lana?" She snapped

"What can you possibly explain coming out of his room this late at night?"

Lana opened her mouth, only to shut it again. She wanted to tell Jamie they didn't do anything. But they just kissed.

"You know what forget it." Jamie sighed, pushing her way back into her dorm.

Lana shut her eyes and let out a deep sigh. Why couldn't Jamie give her a chance to explain anything?