22 ~ I Hate You, Elijah West

MERRY CHRISTMASSSSSS 🎁🎄

Lmaooo I didn't get why so many people were mad at Elijah when he ended up getting into the taxi with Lana??? Can someone please explain???

Dedicated to @NaNiNim1 thank you for commenting girl, keep them coming!!! 💖💖

Anyway, on with the story!

L a n a    awkwardly leaned over the small red, table and whispered "Everyone is staring at us" 

When Elijah hopped in the taxi with her at the last minute, she did not expect him to take her... here.

A little Mexican restaurant in the outskirts of the city. It was so colourful here, everything was red and yellow, orange and green. Like being in a children's storybook.

But the silence was deafening, the faint salsa music drowned out by the unblinking eyes that were staring at them. Like they were sitting in the middle of that restaurant naked.

But Elijah sat comfortably, unbothered by everyone else in the room, as he flipped through the menu.

"I think we're way too dressed up to be here" Lana said, pulling her coat closer around her, even though she was boiling hot.

"Well..." he started, placing the menu down and rolling the sleeves of his white collared shirt up to his elbows before fixing his gaze on her

"It is our first date"

"What?" Lana giggled

"Unofficially." Elijah leaned in and whispered as if it was a secret.

"This place has the best tamales in Toronto"

Feeling uneasy eating tamales with Elijah after everything that just went down, Lana just had to argue

"You should go find Cindy. I showed up unexpectedly when you had already invited someone else. Its completely my fault." she admitted

"Trust me. I couldn't speak to her right now, even if I tried." He said

That and he had no idea why the hell Cindy got so upset all a sudden.

"I'm sorry I ruined your night," she said, twirling her straw around in the glass awkwardly

"I wanted to surprise you"

"You did surprise me" he chuckled. He was certainly surprised, but maybe not in the romantic, breathtaking, way Lana had imagined.

"I don't wanna cause a problem between you and Cindy. Don't lose your best friend over something so stupid"

"Like you and Jamie?"

Lana's eyebrows furrowed, dropping her straw to look up at him for a moment. "How did you know about that?"