48 ~ This Is Where I Let You Go

When you see this: 🎵🎵 Play the song above ^

Brace yourselves

 Thanks for reading

"J a m i e   what the fuck

"J a m i e   what the fuck. Again?" Elijah swore as he tried to cover himself, against the urinal dividers.

"Get out" he demanded

"Elijah I just have to talk to you--" Jamie started, just as one of the guys came out from the stalls, staring at her in shock.

He knows she wasn't supposed to be there, she knew she wasn't supposed to be there. But she still stood her ground.

"Can I help you?" She asked the stranger and instantly he stopped staring and ran out of the bathroom.

"Ew, do guys not wash her hands?" she cringed

"I'm serious get out. I'm not doing this again, this is not going to be a thing with us"

"It already is, West"

"Jamie, I'm serious. I'm giving you five seconds--"

"I'm sorry I just really have to talk to you" Jamie pleaded as she followed him to the sink as he washed his hand and looked at her through the mirror with a deeply annoyed scowl on his face.

"And I never see you anywhere else. You come to class for like five minutes, you don't have study group anymore, which by the way was the only reason half your class was passing and we really miss--"

"What do you want Jamie?" He sighed, already fully annoyed. 

"It's about Lana" she explained "she's failing her classes"

"Failing?"

"Almost," she said "Frederick's class, yours, she's barely passing"

"What can I do about it? I can't do anything"

"You're not just her boyfriend you're her teacher," Jamie said, but by Elijah's confused expression she could tell he still didn't get it.

"She doesn't want to disappoint you, she'll listen to you more than me or anyone else"

"Jamie, if I could--"

"You can." she assured him "she's sacrificing her grades to focus on art, but what if... what if she doesn't get in again? I don't want to see her heartbroken again, it was bad enough the first time"

"You need to speak to her. Please" Jamie pleaded.

"I'll try," he told her.

Jamie crossed her arms over her chest and with an arched brow told him through her eyes trying was not enough.

"I will talk to her" Elijah promised.

Jamie sighed, but she had to trust him. Leading them both out of the men's bathroom into the hallway she said, "I'm counting on you West" before leaving, standing in the middle of the hallway still unconvinced his words would have any effect on Lana.