29 ~ No Clothes Allowed

I wanted to upload this on Valentine's day for all my single pringles without a date, but anyway 🤷🏾‍♀️

BTW Celma the person Elijah was texting/sending memes to last chapter is Lana's aunt. Nothing sketchy going on, I promise. I went back and clarified that.

.

"E l i j a h ?" Lana called out, peeking to see if he was in the bathroom since the bedroom was completely empty

His keys were still missing from the nightstand too.

And he wasn't in the bathroom either.

Fuck, did he really just stay at Olivia's the whole night?

Lana leaned over the bathroom sink and sighed.

She saw herself in the mirror and frowned. Unable to stop herself from comparing her image to Olivia's.

And Lana loved her dark skin, kinky hair, and all her beautiful features. But it was no secret that Olivia was really beautiful. She was curvy in all the right places, her hips and wavy hair swayed seductively without her even trying and her smoky brown eyes could leave you hypnotized.

And honestly, she could probably seduce any man she wanted. Including Elijah.

Putting her hair up in a frizzy, messy bun Lana put on her clothes before making her way downstairs. She was not going to be some sad girl waiting on a guy who was clearly too busy with someone else.

Not again.

"I thought we said no clothes?"

She froze just before grabbing her coat and fixed her eyes on Elijah who was standing behind her, as he made his way from the kitchen towards the door where Lana was.

He was wearing nothing but sweatpants and a small smile upon his lips, that quickly turned into a curious frown.

"Where are you going?"

"I... I didn't think you'd be here." Lana muttered

"In my own house?" he arched his brow and let out a small chuckle "Where else would I be?"

At Olivia's...

"Are you hungry?" Elijah asked making his way back to the kitchen, giving her a chance to stare at his butt low-key as she followed behind him.

"Turns out the only food I have no food except the leftover pizza from last night... then I found these" he said placing something from the toaster onto a plate, sliding it across the island towards her.

"Strawberry pop tarts?"

Lana let out a small chuckle as she took a seat on the stool behind the island

"I haven't had these in forever" she sighed, taking in the overly-sweet, fake strawberry smell. Honestly, she thought they were disgusting but it held a lot of memory.