27 ~ You're So Tempting, You Know That?

Dedicated to @guidettecreation  for all your comments, I read them all ❤😊

" Y o u    look so comfortable in bed, I'm almost tempted to join to you" Olivia berthed, running her hands over his soft, cotton-white sheets following them over his bare chest  

"Don't" he warned, gripping her wrist in an iron-lock before things got too out of hand. Olivia was like that, she was a beast who never got enough. Give her one taste-- one feel and she would devour you.

She crawled onto his bed, without taking off her heels, trapping him underneath her.

"Oh Elijah" she sighed, running her nail along his lips. Before leaning in to his left ear, her hair faintly brushed over his cheek and her flame coloured lips did the same.

When she could see how tense Elijah was, clenching his jaw, Olivia smirked. Lingering for a bit, allowing him to burn alive in her intense, suffocating Latina heat.

"I said almost" she whispered getting up in an instant and walking to his closet instead.

Elijah took a breath out once she was off him.

"Come on Eli. Get up" Olivia ordered digging through his closet, tossing a couple of shirts onto the bed.

"You know there are more clothing colours that black, white and denim, right?" she scoffed

"I'm not going anywhere with you Olivia" Elijah said, sitting on the edge of his bed, ignoring how  lightheaded he felt as he slipped on a pair of boxers

"Elijah"

"I'm not" he insisted.

"I'm actually having a good day for once" All thanks to Lana "I'm not going to let you, or my father ruin it. Tell him I don't feel like being yelled at today"

"Why are you so damn difficult?" Olivia asked, spinning around to face him "Acting like some spoiled kid who doesn't want to go to school? Well, boo hoo Elijah. Get up"

"I'm going to ask you nicely" Elijah warned, narrowing his eyes

"Get the fuck out of my house Olivia"

Olivia gave him a dry chuckle and rolled her eyes

"That wasn't asking and that wasn't nice"

"As nice as I can be with you" he said "I'm only going to tell you once"

Olivia laughed, walking to his bedside again, right in front of him. Staring down at Elijah with dark, daring eyes.

"Or what?" she pushed

"Or what?"

"Yeah, or what Elijah?" She asked taking another step closer. Any closer and she'd be right on top of him-- again.

In a split second she had control, towering over him when he'd usually be at least a foot taller than her. But then he stood up, lifting her over his shoulder like she weighed nothing.