2 ~ Pineapple Is My Safe Word

A/N. I'm so excited to post another chapter!! Enjoy!

" I w o u l d love to study his anatomy" Jamie breathed, lust pouring from her lips as she leaned forward in her seat

Completely oblivious that just last night, that was exactly what she was planning to do.

But last night he was concealed by the dark lighting of the bar. Only Lana had been close enough to recognise him.

They both couldn't take eyes off him.

"I think I might like this class after all" Jamie smiled, shimmying into her seat and thanking the universe for her hot new professor.

Elijah strolled into the middle of the class and looked up at the auditorium like a crowd at a concert. And everyone gave him undivided attention.

Seriously, some of the girls hadn't even blinked since he walked in

"This class will be the hardest classes you'll ever take in your life" he started with a steel voice. "And I won't be surprised if half of you fail and drop out by midterms"

"Okay... kinda see the asshole thing now" Jamie groaned making Lana laugh louder than she intended.

"Is there a problem over there?" Elijah snapped, cutting his attention to her instantly.

Her heart raise rose wheb all six-hundred eyes looking at her. But Elijah's were the most piercing.

"U--Uh, no... Mr. West"

"If you don't pay attention, you will fail" his laser eyes narrowed on her like a target, burning a hole through her forehead.

"If you don't show up to class, or study... you fail"

He said it to the whole class, but his eyes didn't shift off Lana.

"But you shouldn't hear that from me" he started again after a long pause and Lana was finally able to breathe when his eyes lifted away from her.

"I'd like to welcome our professor. Dr. Poe" he smiled, stepping to the side of the podium.

"Shit!" Jamie swore under her breath. Just when she thought she was getting lucky.

This time Lana bit the insides of her cheeks to stop her from laughing so loudly.

An old man with a hunch walked into class, the professor they were imagining all along. He looked like Albert Einstein if Einstein was going bald and maybe on crack too.

"Good morning class" the proffesor croaked, pushing his thick magnifying glasses back with his finger

"For all you girls disappointed that this young man isn't the professor. Don't worry because he will be here everyday as our TA" he stated placing a hand on his broad shoulder.