Extension Cancellation

Hi guys, 

It's been a long, long time since I first proposed the idea for extending the ending to this story. I'm sure most of my readers who have completed the story have forgotten about too.

Either way, I want to apologize for going MIA for months and not delivering on the chapters. 

I'm not sure if I ever will get back to it and write the extension, my life has been very hectic, more so than it was while writing this story. 

This story is completed, I still need to get back to editing the grammar but the story itself won't change from my edits (so don't worry if you have already read the original version). Of course, though, feel free to reread whenever you want to. 

The extension wouldn't have changed the story either, it would have just included the lives of my characters after Alines death, during the funeral and when Keilana and Elijah move in together, and their life as a couple. So although I'm not writing it you aren't actually missing out on anything. 

Also, since my life is hectic I haven't been on Wattpad or writing in general, the story I was drafting: After Hours is postponed indefinitely and the Midnight Study Sessions ending extension is canceled. 

I will update you here, if anything changes.

Thank you for reading this note, my story, and getting me to 374k reads!! (at least right now on June  7, 2021).

I hope I can return to writing sooner than later, but for now I'll be reading your comments. 

~Author.