I watched Dominic walk to the bar when I got tapped on the shoulder again. I turn around and see a girl with tears streaming down her face.

"Oh my goodness are you ok?"

"Thank you so much for doing this. Thank you so much for that video.

Three years ago I was raped by a co-worker. I didn't know what to do. I didn't tell anybody about it.

I haven't been in a relationship since that happened either.

Seeing your video gives me hope. I think I'm ready to talk about it."

This girl's story had me in tears. I leaned in and hugged her.

Throughout the night I had a couple other girls come up to me telling me there own stories. Which made me even prouder to be doing this charity concert.

"Hey baby we're ready to go."

"Ok let's go my love."

I go up to the stage area with Jason. I grab a microphone and do my best to swallow my stage fright.

Being on stage with Dominic is one thing. But being the one doing the talking is scary as fuck!

The d.j. cuts the music and the spotlight is on the stage. On me and Jason.

"Hello everyone. I'm October Kinkaid and this is the new owner of Scarlett Widow. One of my best friends Jason Russo.

Thank you too everyone for coming especially for such a good cause."

Amongst the cheering and screaming I could hear people shouting "October you're amazing! We love you!"

"Ok without further ado Asylum!"

I went to walk off stage but Dominic stopped me.

"You're staying for the first song love."

Jason has a chair and I sit on it.

"This song is dedicated to my beautiful wife."

I hear the band start up and Dominic is looking straight in to my eyes.

His voice starts out very softly but gets intense quickly.

I can hear his heartache through the words and I'm trying so hard not to cry.

Once the song was over Dominic took both hands lifting me from the chair. I quickly grabbed on to him so tightly. I could hear the crowd cheering loudly.

"I love you Dominic."

"I love you too October."

After about six songs the band was taking an intermission. But I stopped Dominic from leaving the stage.

"Not so fast baby."

"What are you doing?"

"This."

I picked up a microphone.

Hello again everyone. We're gonna do something a little fun right now."

I can see the look I'm getting from Dominic from the corner of my eye.

"We're gonna auction off The leather jacket Dominic is currently wearing!"

The crowd goes nuts. Good reaction.

"Ok let's start at $100. Ok 150?"

I get up to $500.

"Ok this jacket is covered in Dominic's very sexy colonge and sweat."

After saying that.

"Sold for $1,500!"

Then I hear someone yell from the crowd.

"Auction off his shirt too!"

I look at Dominic.

"Go for it."

"Ok let's starts!"

After several bids.

"Sold for $550!"

Dominic takes off his shirt throwing it to the highest bidder.

"That was a good idea baby."

He leans down kissing my cheek.

"I'm going to the restroom."

Dominic nods his head.

I make my way down the hall when I hear my name.

"October can I talk to you for a minute?"

I turn around and it's that diner guy!