+Special Chapter (1/2)

No One's POV

She woke up feeling the lack of warm beside her. She rolled over and touch the spot next to her only to find it empty. She opened her eyes and look around only to find herself alone on bed.

"Chaeyoung?" Mina called out as she sat up pulling the blanket along to cover her naked body.

Then she heard the water flushing from the bathroom before a small figure which is her wife steps out.

"You called??" Mina nodded as she lets out a yawn before gesturing Chaeyoung to come lay next to her.

Chaeyoung crawled onto the bed as Mina settle herself into Chaeyoung's arms and close her eyes again.

The two have been married for 3years and still going strong and even stronger.

"Baby??" Chaeyoung hummed as a respond. "I love you". Chaeyoung chuckled and kissed Mina's forehead lightly.

"I love you more babygirl". Mina opened her eyes and a smile started forming on her lips.

Chaeyoung caress her cheek gently before she playfully started planting kisses on Mina's face causing the latter to giggle before she held Chaeyoung's face in her hands and give her a long passionate kiss on the lips.

They both smile into the kiss as Chaeyoung pulled Mina by the waist to have her closer.

Chaeyoung's naughty hands started roaming around Mina's body as she makes way towards Mina's center before she gets on top.

Mina moaned when Chaeyoung's cold fingers touch her lower region.

"You're so wet Minarii~". Chaeyoung brought her lips over to Mina's neck and started kissing, licking and sucking hard on the latter's neck.

"A-ahh C-chaeyoung..." Mina moaned as she held Chaeyoung's hair and pushes her deeper onto her own neck.

Chaeyoung began messaging Mina's breast gently as she placed her knee against Mina's core causing the girl to flinch at the contact.

Chaeyoung pulled away as she look deeply into Mina's eyes. Mina knew this day would be a long day for them.

And I'll leave the rest up to your imagination.

---------------------

"Baby??" Mina called out as she entered their bedroom.

"Yes??"

"Why are you still not dressed up??" She asked when she saw Chaeyoung still in her t-shirt and shorts.

"I thought we'll be leaving at 7??" Chaeyoung asked with her eyes still fixed on her phone.

"Yes and it's already 6:30 so go get dressed". Mina ordered.

Chaeyoung obeyed as she kept her phone and grab her towel before walking towards the bathroom.

Mina already had Chaeyoung's suit prepared as she placed it on the bed. She herself beautiful white dress that was above knee length. She looks into the mirror and smiled shyly seeing the hickeys her wife gave her but she needed to apply a little make up on it so it won't be too visible and since she was going to wear a dress. It would be noticeable.

They're having a small party celebrating Sana and Tzuyu's engagement and Mina couldn't wait to see her baby sister again though she visits every weekend.

---------------------

The two were on their way over to the Minatozakis mansion since Kai and Krystal insisted for the party to be held there.