She Likes Me?

No One's POV

Everyone in the meeting room stood up and bowed respectfully towards Chaeyoung and Onew. The two did the same and as they bowed, the rest clapped their hands because everyone in the room were quite amazed with the two's skills. None of their projects ever fail and they highly respect the two young business adults.

They shook hands and left, leaving only Chaeyoung and Onew inside.

"Urghh so tiring..." Onew stretched his arms and slumped in his seat while Chaeyoung was busy with her phone. "Yahh yahh miss your fiancée that much??" He teased but got no reaction from Chaeyoung because she's busy smiling at her phone like an idiot.

"Hyung". She finally said something after a 10minutes silence. Onew hummed back with his eyes closed. "Date's set and everything is planned".

"Good so I'm just gonna go with him and let him capture that freak??" He pop his eyes opened and saw Chaeyoung nodded. "You're really giving him this A-rated test??" He asked seriously and she nodded.

"I'm testing his skills. He trained with me for years already and not using it is such a waste". He nodded in agreement.

"Jun-Myeon is a gang leader Chaeng. He has his minions with him all the time. They probably carry their guns-" Chaeng cut him off.

"Hyung". She gave him a firm look and that made him raise both his hands, surrendered. "I need to head home. Mina's waiting for me". Chaeyoung said with a smile as she grab her coat and phone before rushing out of the room.

"Yahh!" He wasn't able to stop her because she literally just ran out before he could even call her.  "Aishh damn you Chaeng". He mumbled under his breathe and decided to leave as well.

---------------------

Chaeyoung excitedly jog to her car and hurriedly drove off, she just misses her penguin and she wanted to just get there faster so she could hug Mina for as long as she wanted to.

She has arrived and the gates opens automatically before she quickly heads inside not minding the weird looks from her guards and maids including Jack who was looking at her weirdly.

Not in a bad way of course but they've never seen their boss in such a good mood that she can't stop smiling while running inside like a kid who was excited to see her new toy.

She was literally adorable with her dimple making it's appearance on her cheek. They could just showed a small smile and returned back to their duties.

Chaeyoung ran up the stairs and head straight for her room. She entered her room and look around for Mina and just as she found the latter reading a book on the bed, she grinned.

Mina was too focused on the book that she didn't notice Chaeyoung already came inside the room. Chaeyoung make way towards Mina without making any sounds and as she was close enough she took Mina's book away.

"Hey!-" She was silenced with a kiss instead. When Chaeyoung pulled away, the latter smirk seeing Mina's tomato face.

She kissed Mina again and this time Mina respond as she held the hem of Chaeyoung's sleeves.

As they were out of breath, they broke off the kiss and pant lightly. Chaeyoung sat down on the bed as she smiled at Mina showing off her dimple while Mina respond back with her famous gummy smile but her face was still red.

"I miss you". Chaeyoung blurted out and it only made Mina turn crimson. "The meeting was boring and all I did was sit in my chair and twirl my pen". She pouted. "Did you miss me??"

"O-of course I did". She stuttered but she meant it. She was just still shy from the sudden kiss initiated by her one and only fiancé. "I was actually reading that book to kill time waiting for you". Mina said and pointed at the book in Chaeyoung's hand. "But someone came looking for you awhile ago".