The Kiss

Mina's POV

"You two aren't really dating right?" I was going to stand up but Chaeyoung stood up before I did.

"Can you just keep your fucking mouth shut?" She really is scary when she's mad.

"No, I won't not until you prove to me that she's really your girlfriend or not because I don't believe that she is". He also stood up.

"You want me to prove? Fine I will". She turned to me and look me in the eyes but not the same eyes like just now. Just now it was full of anger but when she looks at me her gaze became softer.

She then cupped my face and slowly lean closer to me. Our nose touched and she titled her head and captured my lips. I had my eyes closed and kiss her back. It was a 10seconds no more like 20seconds kiss then she pulled away and smiled at me. I felt butterflies in my stomach whenever she looks at me so I turn my head away from her and look at Yugyeom and his father who had their eyes wide open.

"Satisfied?" Chaeyoung was the one who asked Yugyeom who had his mouth left open and his eyes widened.

"I... I". That was all he said and his father pulled him back down to sit back on his chair and Chaeyoung also sat back down.

"You're not mad at me right?" She hold my hand and look at me. I didn't dare to look back at her because I was shy when she stares at me like that. "Hey look at me". I didn't and she pulled my chin and now I'm looking at her. Oh my god I'm gonna melt. My weak heart can't handle it because she was staring at me intensely.

"Stop staring at me like that. It makes my heart flutter every time you do that". I said while looking down and she just let out a soft giggle.

"Seriously Myoui? And here I thought you were mad at me". She was still holding my hand and I can feel my cheeks burning.

"U-um it's probably late so we will have to leave first and thank you for the dinner". Yugyeom said and they both got up and bowed to us and exit the room.

"Oh my god it took like forever for them to leave". Chaeyoung said and scratched while everyone was laughing at her including me.

"Mina why is your face so red?" Dad asked and everyone was now staring at me.

I quickly hide my face behind my hands and turn away from them and all I heard was laughter. Then someone pull my hands away from my face and when I saw who was in front of me my heart skipped a beat and she was giving me that smile again.

"You're cute when you blush".

"Stop saying things like that. It will only make me blush more". Everyone laughed including her.

"Alright I'll stop but only if you give me a kiss". W-what? "Nahh I'm just kidding". OMG this cub.

"Um we're still here you know". Jeonghun said it and made everyone laugh.

"Now that we're done let's go back". They payed the bill and we walk back to our cars.

"Mina honey you should stay over at Chaeyoung's place today. Sana and Momo will also be there. Since we're busy we can'f let you stay alone at home". My mum said stroking my hair and I nodded.

She patted my head and headed back to her car with dad. I went to Chaeyoung's parents car and sat at the back seat with Jeonghun and her. Chaeyoung was sitting in the middle.

As we were driving back home my eyes suddenly felt heavy so I lean on the window and closed my eyes but my head kept hitting the window so I can't sleep but someone pulled my head and lay it on their shoulder and I know that it was Chaeyoung so I just smiled.