You're My Everything

Mina's POV

I think I'm really lucky because I have an amazing family and an awesome girlfriend. Me and Chaeyoungie went out to eat last night and we bought some for the others at home as well when we came back. Me and my sisters slept over at Chaeyoung's. My parents allowed us to sleep over at Chaeyoung's because they trusted her. To be honest my mum kinda not like Chaeyoung at first because of that one time she came and hit Sana. And after a few weeks she came over to my house and apologize to my parents. My parents wasn't that mad so they forgave her.

From time to time my mum would question me what kind of a person Chaeyoung is and I told her everything. She trusted Chaeyoung since then and now my mum really adores her. She would tell me or my sisters to invite her and her sisters over for dinner whenever they're free.

I woke up before everyone else does and volunteer to cook breakfast for all of us. I got up and wash myself. I wore my uniform and when I walked out I saw Chaeyoung sitting having her back on the edge of the bed while looking at her phone. When she saw me she smiled and walk over to me.

"Morning penguin". She then hug me laying her head on my chest. I stroke her hair and greeted her too.

"Morning my baby cub". I lift her head up and was about to plant a kiss on her lips but she blocked it with her palm. I move back a little and look at her confused. "What's wrong?" I ask worriedly because she never once reject my kisses.

"Morning breath". I breathe out in relief because I thought she didn't like me kissing her anymore.

"You scared me there I thought you hated me kissing you". She laughed and kiss my cheek.

I pinch her cheeks before letting her go. She took a bath while I went down to cook breakfast. Soon I heard footsteps behind me and then a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I already know who it was which made me smile automatically.

"Do you need help?" She asked.

"No I'm already done".

We both set up the plates on the table and waited just a few minutes before everyone else came down. We sat and ate while talking and making jokes.

After eating some of us clean up the table while the others help wash the dishes.

We arrived at school. Sowon unnie came along too. She said she wanted to come with us but I know that she just wants to be with Jihyo. Chaeyoung held my hand and intertwined our fingers. I just love her so much that I think I won't be able to breathe if she leaves me one day. The thought of her leaving me almost made me cry but I shook those thoughts away.

"Yo guys wait up". I turn and saw Jackson running towards our direction. "I need to talk to you four now come with me". He pointed at Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, Jeongyeon and Momo.

"Why?" Sana asked.

"I have an important issue to discuss with them and don't worry it's nothing bad". He said and signaled them to come with him as he walks ahead. I suddenly feel worried.

"Mina-ya don't worry just like he said it's nothing bad. You go ahead to class. When I'm done I'll go see you alright?" I nodded and she smiled. She kiss my cheek and was about to walk away but I grab her hand. She turn to look at me.

"Chaeyoung-ah do you love me?" I just felt the need to ask her that and it's the same thing I ask her yesterday as well. She held my hand and put it on her chest.

"Do you feel it?" I nodded. "This is my heart beating for you and only you". She smiled. "I love you". I smiled too hearing her saying those words and every time she told me she loves me my whole world light up and she's the only one who could do that.