Cold-Shoulders

No One's POV

Chaeng have been ignoring Mina the whole day. Of course she misses the latter. In class she tried asking Chaeng or just tried to get Chaeng to at least look at her but the latter never did, not even a glance. Chaeng was giving her the cold-shoulders and she hates it. She nearly burst out in tears that time but she held it in, wouldn't want to embarrass herself in front of her classmates. So she just decided to talk to the younger one at lunch.

-----------------

"Tzu Tzu". Sana wrapped her arms around Tzuyu's neck and placed her chin on top of the younger's head. (Tzuyu is sitting).

"Hmm?"

"Let's go eat I'm hungry".

"Arrasso". Sana unwrap her arms around Tzuyu's neck so the latter could stand up. "Kaja?" She nodded cutely and held Tzuyu's hand. "You're so cute".

"I know I am". She said with confidence.

"I take back what I said". And that she got hit on the arm by none other than the pouting squirrel beside her. "I'm just joking". She laughed but Sana release their hands and walk up ahead. "Hey baby I was just kidding". She spun Sana around and hug her by the waist.

"I don't like you anymore". She pout and tried to release herself from Tzuyu but the latter was stronger.

"Do you mean it?"

"Yes". She said looking at her girlfriend straight in the eyes. They were staring at each other for a minute before Sana broke the eye contact. "Alright I don't mean it". She looks away and pout again earning a kiss on the cheek from Tzuyu which made her blush instantly.

"I love you". And she kiss her cheek again.

"Gross". Tzuyu look behind them and saw Chaeng walking up to them with her disgust face. She smirk and release her left hand from Sana's waist but kept right hand on.

"Are you jealous??". Tzuyu tease.

"As if". She rolled her eyes and walk pass them. "Ahh Tzuyu-ya".

"Hmm?"

"Have you seen Somi?" Tzuyu just shrugged then she continue walking to the canteen and the couple follow behind.

"What's wrong with her?" Sana asked Tzuyu.

"She's just not in the mood. Don't mind her". Sana nodded and they made their way to the canteen to their friends that were already waiting for them.

"Where's Mina?" They look at each other than look at Chaeng. Momo pointed at the table that was 5 tables in front of them and there they saw Mina sitting with a guy laughing. "Since when did they become close?"

"Who?" Chaeng asked cos she didn't know what they're talking about.

"Mi-" Tzuyu was quick to cover Sana's mouth.

"What?" She look at them confused.

"She's talking about umm Momo unnie's f-friend". Tzuyu tried to cover up.

"Nice try Tzuyu". Now it's time for them to look at her confusingly. Chaeng scoff. "You think I didn't know what you're talking about?" She smile sarcastically. "I saw them as soon as I step inside here kid and I'm not gonna do anything to them if that's what you're worrying about". She stood up. "I've thought about it unnie and I'm going along with it". She looks at Dahyun and smirk. "Enjoy your lunch". She said sarcastically and left. The other could only look at her, they were speechless.

"We're doom". Jeongyeon said and her two cousins nodded.

"Why?" Nayeon asked. Jeongyeon just shook her head and let out a big sigh.