I'll Protect Our Love

No One's POV

It was 7 in the morning and Chaeyoung woke up feeling the lack of warmth as she groan and roam her hand on her bed trying to find Mina. She opened her eyes as she found the space next to her empty but when she smelled something nice coming from somewhere, she knew Mina was up making breakfast. She sat up as she rub her eyes and let out a big yawn before getting out of bed and went to where the smell was coming from and of course it's from the kitchen. She entered the kitchen as she saw Mina's back facing her. She smiled seeing her fiancé cooking breakfast for them.

She make way behind Mina quietly and hug the girl startling her.

"You scared me!" Mina said and Chaeyoung chuckle.

"Eheh sorry. Good morning princess". She greeted as she kissed Mina's bare shoulder before leaning her head on Mina's shoulder with her eyes closed. "You're up early today".

"Of course. I need to be up early if I wanted to be a good wife for you". Mina said it casually making Chaeyoung scoffed but she had a smiled plastered on her face.

"You're already perfect". She mumbled against Mina's back before releasing her and sat on the counter staring at Mina making omelet.

Mina glance at Chaeyoung and saw the latter looking at her intensely.

"Stop staring at me like that". Mina said as she averted her gaze from Chaeyoung and blush.

"You're too beautiful, I can't help it".

"Stop it!" Mina turned off the stove as she turn to look at Chaeyoung. "Go take a bath stinky".

"I don't stink!" Chaeyoung said with a pout.

"Yes, you do now go take bath".

"Fine". Chaeyoung rolled her eyes as she jump off the counter.

"Aren't you forgetting something??" Mina asked with her arms crossed and eyebrows raised.

"Forgetting what??" Chaeyoung had a clueless expression on.

Mina scoffed as she pouted when she turned back to the stove.

"Go take a bath and we'll have breakfast together". Mina thought Chaeyoung already left but she didn't.

In fact she was smiling from behind and quickly turn Mina to face her and connected their lips together. Mina's eyes were wide open and she didn't get a chance to respond because Chaeng already broke off the kiss.

"That's your morning kiss. Love you babe". Chaeyoung said with a wink before she walk back to her bedroom.

Mina touched her lips as her cheeks were burning. She spaced out for a short moment and snapped back to reality when her phone rang. She turn around as she grab her phone before checking the caller ID and answer it.

[Mina!] Young-K's voice was heard from the other line and he sounded panicked.

[Wae wae??!]

[Please help me!!]. He was panting as he said that.

[What's wrong???]. She was of course concerned.

[Jane ...]

[What??! Yahh tell me what exactly happen because I won't understand anything if you won't tell me the whole thing!].

[Please help me find Jane!!]. He sobbed. [Please Mina help me find her. She ran away after she saw me and my ex together...].

[And why the hell were you with your ex???!].