Clue

No One's POV

The two went to the canteen and meet the others. Chaeyoung nudged Jackson and the latter turn to her. She whispered something to his ear and he nodded before walking away.

Chaeyoung scanned around the canteen and spotted Sehun eating alone not too far from them. She caught him staring in their direction a few times and she knows just why. Jackson came back with two trays in his hands and gave one to Mina and one to Chaeyoung.

"I saw it". Jackson whispered. Chaeng nodded and just ate her lunch.

They returned back to class after lunch. Chaeyoung texted Mark to come over to her place at 5pm and Mark agreed right away.

"Hey shorty". Jimin patted Chaeyoung's shoulder and sat next to her. "What's the matter? You kept frowning since this morning".

"Yeah something happened". Jimin knows about what they do but she never asked any further since it's private. "Can you do me a favor?"

"Huh since when does Son Chaeyoung knows how to ask a favor from someone?" She teased but agreed to it.

"Keep an eye on the transfer kid for me and tell me right away if there's anything suspicious".

"Who? Me?"

"No, pabo-ya"

"But you said the transfer kid and I just transferred last week. Is there someone new who just transferred too?" Jimin asked and Chaeng almost hit her, yeah just almost.

"There that guy". Chaeng used her eyes and Jimin followed her gaze and it landed on Sehun. "Oh Sehun, that's his name".

"Sure I'll keep an eye on him but why does he seems familiar to me?" Jimin frowned and that caught Chaeng's attention. "Where did I last see him". She think trying to rewind where she see him before coming to Korea.

"Where did you see him?"

"I don't really remember though but I'm sure I've seen him before. Way before coming here". Chaeng nodded.

"Then tell me right away if you remember and don't forget to keep a close watch on him".

"Kay got it boss".

"Chaeyoung-ah". She turn to Mina. "Are you okay?" 

"Emm maybe just a little tired". She's tired cos she didn't sleep but she's more worried about Mina.

"Here". Jackson placed an energy drink on her table. "Got it from the girls y'know". He wink and walk back to his seat.

"Tsk". She drank it.

Mina was just staring at her. She was wondering to herself if Chaeyoung is hiding something from her. She didn't want to invade but she felt like it was something she should know. Should she ask? Or just let it be?

"It's hard isn't it?" Someone whispered beside her snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Huh?"

"Being with her. It's hard isn't it?" It only turns out to be Jennie.

"W-why are you asking me this?"

"I'm just curious. That's all. Even when I know it's true". She mumbled the last past and Mina didn't quite get that.

"Pardon?"

"Nothing". Jennie smiled and plug her headphones in her ears not letting Mina ask her any further since she might spill something.

Mina just shrugged it off and turn back to look at Chaeng but the latter wasn't in her seat. Mina look around and spot Chaeng outside of class. She was standing with her phone, talking to someone and then walk away. Mina stood up and follow her. Chaeyoung went into the locker room and Mina followed up behind but she got pulled back by someone.