Bye-Bye

Mark's POV

Seeing his face right now really excites me. I don't know why but the horrified look on his face gives me happiness knowing that he's probably scared for his life. He should be, he should pay for what he did.

"Annyeong Junho-ssi do you remember me?" Jeongyeon step out greeting him and I smile to myself.

No One's POV

( Mian. I somewhat confused myself so I'm just gonna cut his POV short )

"Y-yes of course I remember y-you" He tried to force a smile and the woman beside him held his arm.

"Yeobo who are they?" She asked.

"T-they're my nieces and nephew". Then she look at them innocently and smiled widely.

"Ahh Annyeong. I'm--"

"Kim So Eun". Jeongyeon said and the lady look surprised but still keep her fake smile on.

"Ahh you must've heard it from Mark right? He must be talking about me a lot then". She giggles that made Mark and Chaeng scoff seeing how fake that was. The other three followed by shaking their heads.

"C-come sit". Junho said with a nervous look on his face still trying to force a smile.

Chaeng and Mark sit on the left couch, Tzuyu and Jeongyeon on the right while Junho and Soeun in the middle. Jackson excused himself to the bathroom but he went to Junho's office to find the illegal documents that Jeongyeon said he had.

"So what brings y-you kids here?" Junho asked and Mark smirk.

"I'm sorry we didn't inform you beforehand Mr. Tuan we just wanted to surprise you" Tzuyu said while crossing her legs.

"If you'll excuse me I need to use the bathroom". Soeun stood up and look at Junho in the eyes and Junho nodded then she smiled and walk off.

She thought she didn't got caught? That's funny cos the four saw what she just did. Chaeng and Tzuyu stood up. Junho stood up as well but Mark look at him telling him through his eyes to sit back down and he did. Tzuyu and Chaeng smiled at him and bowed a little before walking upstairs where Soeun just went.

"W-where are they going??" He asked Mark but his eyes were following Tzuyu and Chaeng until they completely disappeared upstairs.

"Why are you so nervous Mr. Tuan?" Jeongyeon asked.

"M-me? Nervous? N-no of course not."  He tried to laugh it off.

"How have you been?" Mark asked politely but his eyes were burning in anger but he held it in, didn't want to blow the plan up no matter how mad he is.

"Huh? You mean me and Soeun?" He nodded. "We've been doing fine lately".

"Is that so?" Jeongyeon giggle and that somehow confuse Junho. "I want you to look at this picture". Mark said and pull out a picture from his coat and place it on the table in front of Junho. "You remember him?" Junho was speechless, his heart was beating so fast cos he nervous plus scared at the same time. He can't say a word he only left his mouth open but not a word came out. "Hmm?" 

"U-umm u-uhh I don't t-think I've ever seen h-him before". He lied and of course they knew. Jeongyeon sat beside him that almost made him peed his pants.

"Try looking at it a little longer. You'll remember". Jeongyeon said in a cold tone and she smiled and that made her even scarier.

"Remember yet?" Mark asked and he nodded slowly with swears starts forming on his temples. "Remember his name?"